Project: HDR DRV2WIN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Ken!...9 3/8" from the center of the case along the side of the pipe to the weld.
default_cool.png

Testing coming soon for these winter projects. Its been 30+ years for me just waiting on some fuel.an better weather is around the corner.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
HDR Pr0ject.12 Lighting (keeping plug hot) ready to test this weekend

Did that boot come with the warmer? I need just a boot. Any signs of leaning bring it in with that warmer on and richen her up!!

I've seen those before when I raced in Japan. Never did try to use one though. Fill me in. Does it really make a difference? What is the benefit?

I've seen those before when I raced in Japan. Never did try to use one though. Fill me in. Does it really make a difference? What is the benefit?
I ordered it from HOBBYKING.COM takes a little while to recieve ships from overseas
Seach at their site part# HK-GPD

Update 4/9/15

Primed an color Friday

Candy apple Blue an white

Car in the back ground same color

Update eagle got color.Going to lighten up the cowl color to see it better on the water

You going to do some testing this weekend? I hope you post some vids.

I will,..If its worth taking videos.

Good Luck!

Testing/Racing hope no wind shows up.. could hardly golf the other day... I'm dying to get my boat out,,, happy boating fellas!!!!

Back