PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER, HORRIFIC ACCIDENT!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beau

wishing your brother a speedy recovery

thoughts are with you and family

from rick and family

australia

Sorry to hear about this Beau. I will keep your brother and your family in our prayers.

kez

Beau so sorry about your brother. Put ALL your faith in the lord cause he is the only one that can help you and your family at this terrible time. You and your family are in our thaught and prayers

just logged on..Beau you and i have become close over the past 6 months and i feel for what your going through..Hang in there and be strong for him...

My prayers have been sent!!! Please keep us all updated

beau, you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers. need to just talk, call anytime, my friend.

Thanks to everyone that for your great thoughts we definitely need it, we are being told my brother is looking better today, the painful news as of today is his back injury will probably leave him in a wheel chair the rest of his life and maybe the good odds of total paralysis.

Beau

Miricles can happen mate! Wishing you and your fam all the best in your troubled times. Take care,

Dion

Beau,

The news of your brothers back injuries is not good but just keep in mind someone like myself being in a wheelchair has gone on to become employed part-time for many years and race boats etc. If you need to ask me any questions or just talk send me a PM and we can exchange phone number to have easy access to talk in person.

I have been through some of what your brother and family are dealing with just take it one day at a time.

Brad

Beau,

I am Corey's mom Dale. I just read your post this date and hour. I know from having two sons six years apart that a brothers love is deeper than any valley and can out last any storm. God has already blessed you by giving you your brothers love. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Seek God first and HE will help you through this difficult time. God Bless you.

Latest posts

Back