Mans bestfriend, will be missed so much

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

Well this morning I had to put my dog to sleep, he had a seizure about a year ago and he was fine until to days ago when they started back up wensday morning he had two of them about two hours a part for about 30 seconds to a min then nothing, all day again was his normal self then Thursday he stared them again same as be for but got more violent and longer this happens ever half hour to hour by now, then finally about 130 am he had another one and they didn't stop one right after another mins apart from each other and more violent then the last , a so I called the 24 hour vet and told them what was going on they said it would be about 1500 to treat him if it worked they said from the way they looked there wasn't any thing more they would do they said puting him down was best for him and i also thought it was to, putting him down and cremate him well still 500 to 600 bucks, so I used ever dime from my pay check to end is suffering,I had to end his sufferin i could not watch him go threw that anymore....somtimes I think losing mans bestfriend is harder then losing someone u know....he was always there,they never leave u, or do things to hurt u and r always loyal....i will miss u with all my heart and never forget how much love u had for me.....i miss u so much already with out u here it doesn't feel the same but u will be back soon where u belong....R.I.P JAKE I will forever miss u

Thank u marty, it was a hard choice to make but it was the right choice, I could not watch him go threw another one anymore, every time he had one it made my heart sink cuz there was nothing I could do but let it happen....he did tho leave a dad, left us with some beautiful puppys to remember him by....and I already have one that I'm keeping...thank u again marty

Yes James, I agree with you 100%.

A true short story....One day at the bank a nosy teller asked me who I was going with at that time, I said Luke....she asked loudly, a man????....I said no, a dog. She asked why a dog and I answered because they always love you, they do not ask you for money all of the time, they do not ask you to buy them a new car....they cannot drive, they do not ask for jewelry, they do not need a fur coat..... they already have one and they meet you at the door every time when you get home with their tails wagging. I asked her how many women that she knew that did that.

By this time everyone in the bank, and it was full of customers, it was lunch time, was listening. Then she asked, trying to be smart, what do you do when you need some... ugh...companionship. I told her that was not necessary any more, that time takes care of everything. Everyone in the bank was laughing at this time.

She said, Charles Perdue, I will never ask you anything else....

Charles,

Great story!!!

Wish I was in the bank that day.

Priceless,

Mark Sholund

Yes James, I agree with you 100%.

A true short story....One day at the bank a nosy teller asked me who I was going with at that time, I said Luke....she asked loudly, a man????....I said no, a dog. She asked why a dog and I answered because they always love you, they do not ask you for money all of the time, they do not ask you to buy them a new car....they cannot drive, they do not ask for jewelry, they do not need a fur coat..... they already have one and they meet you at the door every time when you get home with their tails wagging. I asked her how many women that she knew that did that.

By this time everyone in the bank, and it was full of customers, it was lunch time, was listening. Then she asked, trying to be smart, what do you do when you need some... ugh...companionship. I told her that was not necessary any more, that time takes care of everything. Everyone in the bank was laughing at this time.

She said, Charles Perdue, I will never ask you anything else....
That was a great story and so ture, made me smile thank u for that buddy....i sure wished I could have been in the bank for that one.....very true they never ask for much but food water and your love when u r with them......and always there to meet u when u get home, hell some of them even get u a beer from the fridge and don't even complain about it...lol, how many women these days do that for there man to and don't say can't u go get it....lol, thank u for that wonderfully story!!

JAMES I AM SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS ,, I HAD TO PUT MY BEST FRIEND COLE DOWN A YEAR AGO ,, WAS THE HARDIST THING I EVER DID ,, I SAVED HISLIFE 5 YEARS EARLIER BUT IN REALITY HE REALLY SAVED MINE AS I WAS IN A BAD WAY FROM A HORRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT ,, I SAID NO MORE DOGS AND THEN I SAVED ANOTHER , CHARLIE , HE FILLED A BIG VOID I HAD ,, HE WAS JUST SITTING IN A POUND ,, SO PLEASE AS HARD AS IT IS AND WHEN YOU ARE READY GO GET ANOTHER ,, DOGS ARE GREAT AND ALWAYS MAKE YOU SMILE SO I AM GOING TO POST A PICTURE OF MY BUDDIE TO HOPEFULLY PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE ,,HE WILL NEVER TAKE THE PLACE OF MY BOY COLE BUT CHARLIE IS DAM CLOSE

FELLOW DOG OWNER ;;; ED

JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU SMILE BUD

IMG_20151206_211638~2.jpg

IMG_20151112_110646.jpg

James, so sorry to hear about Jake. Certain I'll feel the same way for my pal, Yankee when that day comes. He keeps me going in life every day. As with Charles, he's my daily companion.

2utnmeh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back