The WORLDWIDE Ambassador of Model Boat Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great guy. He gave me and Hammer one of his famous aprons been wearing ever since that day.

Al is super helpfully. Have goodin Al.

See ya at a race.

Nails

I was fortunate enough to meet Al on my trip to the States at the 2015 Namba Nats and you couldn't meet a nicer gentleman. I was luck enough to get one of his much sort after aprons and wear it proudly at ever opportunity.

I have to say I totally agree with all of the positive comments about Al, he's one in a million. And a a great example of how model boat racing brings together so many different people. But I have to say that I think having met you Steve, and Kevin and Doug in Holland last week I think you are all brilliant ambassadors of the hobby. I thoroughly enjoyed racing, talking and sharing a drink with you all. And can't wait to meet up with you again in France in 2 years time
default_wink.png

And congrats again on your medal

Phill

I agree with Phil. Although I could only pay a short visit during the morning of the finals, I was nice meeting you all.

How did you all end up, I havn't found any results yet of the hydro finals.

Thanks for the kind words Phill! I had a great time with you, your Father and Brother. Meeting new people, making new friends, was the best part of the whole trip!

And a fantastic job on your medal wins!

Steve

I have to say I totally agree with all of the positive comments about Al, he's one in a million. And a a great example of how model boat racing brings together so many different people. But I have to say that I think having met you Steve, and Kevin and Doug in Holland last week I think you are all brilliant ambassadors of the hobby. I thoroughly enjoyed racing, talking and sharing a drink with you all. And can't wait to meet up with you again in France in 2 years time
default_wink.png

And congrats again on your medal

Phill

Paul, it was very nice meeting you and your son. It's nice to put a face with a name from IW.

Phill Fields won silver in 3.5, and GOLD in 15cc! Kevin Traboulay won bronze in 7.5, and I won bronze in 3.5.

Steve

I agree with Phil. Although I could only pay a short visit during the morning of the finals, I was nice meeting you all.

How did you all end up, I havn't found any results yet of the hydro finals.

Back