PJ's Take On The Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propjockey

Man, what a time! Where do I start?

Well, let's see. I left early Sunday, and after a 12 hour road trip, I got checked in, unpacked, and headed for the Iwaters party. I was greeted at the door by the Grimracer himself.

Three hours later I had a new Villian S1 in my hands. Not a bad start!

It was nice to put faces to all the names I see on the board.

The pond was great and the Jackson club did an outstanding job. They deserve a big pat on the back. Everything ran smoothly the whole time. (It would have been cool to see the retrieve boats race a couple of laps.)

I really enjoyed talking with some of the biggest names in the hobby...theZaker/Preuss camp, Jim Irwin, Ernie Lafleur, and on and on and on.

The manufacturers were well represented with companies like Race Craft Bearings, Precision Boats, Power Surge Racing and others.

The boats were fast and the races were spectacular. It was a week well spent!

Now a few personal notes...

"Thanks for the hospitality" go out to...

Mike Z, Big B (I didn't know you were from Australia), Squeaky and the rest of Grim's crew...

Ian, Grub, 'Billy Bob' Annabel and the rest of Team Ozzy (they party hard and race harder)...

The Evansville Gang (y'all are just plain nuts!)...

Harry Gerhart and Allen Waddle (if these two are on the same go-kart track, find something else to do)...

OBNut and family, Daddy (and Jr) Sundown, Topfuel, Cy, Robin, Mikey, the Fultons, KPRNova and everyone else whose name escaped me.

My apologies go out to...

Days Inn (keep the deposit-you earned it)

Dominoes Pizza (it WAS more than 30 minutes)

The staff at Putt-Putt (how much do those carts cost?)

A HUGE thanks to everyone involved...I had a great time.

(Yes, I have pictures...be afraid, be very afraid)

LOL... I have pictures too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nats.061.jpg

I just wonder who is MORE DISTURBED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe some others will post stories of their adventures in Jackson. There are always things that we don't normally hear about. Race results are too cut and dried as they don't tell the whole story, you can only translate so much from them. I want to hear more about the funny and weird things that happened! :lol:

PJ Dat you???????

He,He, seems taller online :lol: :p

Glad ya had a good time Buddy ;) Dont be paint'n dat Villain purple now Ya Hear!!!

Gene :D

Maybe some others will post stories of their adventures in Jackson. There are always things that we don't normally hear about. Race results are too cut and dried as they don't tell the whole story, you can only translate so much from them. I want to hear more about the funny and weird things that happened!
Hmmm....like Team Ozzy playing Simon Says in the Hampton Inn parking lot?

He's giving it an attitude adjustment.......M-80 style!

Hey.....it's a BOOM box!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one for now....

You know you have plenty of power when your rigger does this on launch...

**** PJ Looked like a awesome time, It looks like it would be worth the trip just for the go gart racing.

LMAO ABout mikes radio.

And you finialy got to meet OB nut and family,

Would like to see pics of you and mark racing the carts.

**** keep the pics comming.

Tom

Tom,

By the looks of the pics, wish I had gone cart'n with the others..

Waiting on new software to create vids. Should be here by this weekend, will have vid out sometime next week.

PJ, or anyone for that matter, got any vid ya can send me to be included into this vid?

Mark...

Just had to hand ya a bullet for the radio, the whole week was a great time and met some fun guys wish we could do it all again next month,,,,,,,,,Mikey >and the MOONERZ

Hey PJ good to meet you to, man I missed the Go-karts... you know christy and i drove back every go-kart or mini-golf place we could find was closed... it sucked so bad had to go mini golfing up here :lol:

mike that radio turned country on ya huh? it was playin some good stuf in the begining

Back