• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pitch gauges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.Orlic

Supporting Member
Last 5 pitch gauges for sale. No plans to make any more for few years. Accurate, easy to use and repetitive. Very simple design. Instructions and charts included.

$70 with indicator

$55 without indicator (for people who have indicator)

shipping is extra

pic in gallery

Please put my name on one with indicator and pass along payment info. I don't do paypal, so how's a money order?

Last 5 pitch gauges for sale. No plans to make any more for few years. Accurate, easy to use and repetitive. Very simple design. Instructions and charts included.$70 with indicator

shipping is extra

pic in gallery
I'll take one with the indicator. Please let me know how to go about paying and I'll take care of it... PM sent...

Please put me down for one. I'll need the indicator also. How would you like payment made?

Thanks

Hi Frank, If there's any left, I'll take one w/indicator. Have paypal or whatever you like.

I need one more than Jack does,, hahaha. We tied Jack,blink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last 5 pitch gauges for sale. No plans to make any more for few years. Accurate, easy to use and repetitive. Very simple design. Instructions and charts included.$70 with indicator

shipping is extra

pic in gallery Hi Frank; Frank if i am not to late, I would like a complete pitch guage. Regards J. ODonnell

shipping is extra

pic in gallery
More interest than gauges available.

all sold to:

Riek

Jordan

Murph

Buaas

Larson

You will all get PM

Now good news for people who were not fortunate this time.

I have some parts for pitch gauges made that I was not going to finish for now, however since there is demand I will complete them. I will let you know when available.

shipping is extra

pic in gallery
More interest than gauges available.

all sold to:

Riek

Jordan

Murph

Buaas

Larson

You will all get PM

Now good news for people who were not fortunate this time.

I have some parts for pitch gauges made that I was not going to finish for now, however since there is demand I will complete them. I will let you know when available.
Frank,

Guess I don't need one afterall...

Thanks, Ron

Frank..... thanks.... Get me the PM if youre paypal enabled, and addy for same, or street addy and final total to my door, Ill get the cabbage out...... Mike.

Frank, if your making more of these pitch guages, my area code is 97368. Or I could just paypal you $80

to make it worth your while.

JW

Frank,

Just checking in.... I'm assuming you've received payment.... Have the guages been shipped yet? Just wanting to watch for it to arrive...

Thanks,

Frank,
Just checking in.... I'm assuming you've received payment.... Have the guages been shipped yet? Just wanting to watch for it to arrive...

Thanks,
Your pitch gauge was shipped on Friday, sorry for not emailing you. I think I emailed everyone but you.

Thank you
Thanks... I'll keep my eyes open for it to arrive. Looking forward to actually measuring my props after tweaking them for a change...

shipping is extra

pic in gallery

The last batch of pitch gauges is finished, I have 8 pieces left. No more pitch gauge parts left, no more gauges for few years.

shipping is extra

pic in gallery

The last batch of pitch gauges is finished, I have 8 pieces left. No more pitch gauge parts left, no more gauges for few years.
Hi Frank; I'd like one. Please PM me with PayPal info.

Thanks, Duane

shipping is extra

pic in gallery

Frank, not sure if you meant that you have any pitch gauges left, but if you do, I'd sure like one with an indicator. I can PayPal you the $. Just starting out in this hobby, but I really have an interest in the prop "magic". :ph34r: Your tool would make this aspect of the hobby more fun and more interesting. Let me know. Jeff.

Back