Picco marine engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sit one to the side for me, and send me a total shipped to 89103 las vegas nevada.

Hi All,

The Picco 45-R marine now put on great sales of $360 plus shipping. I also have some spare parts

put on sales too. PM or email to [email protected] if anyone interested.

Patrick

Hi All,

The Picco 45-R marine now put on great sales of $360 plus shipping. I also have some spare parts

put on sales too. PM or email to [email protected] if anyone interested.

Patrick
Hi Patrick. Iam very interested in getting a picco 45-R. Have you ran one of the motors and if so what did you think. I have been running a mac 45 and love it but as you know if something happens to it iam out of luck on parts. Do you have a idea how the new picco 45 would run against the mac 45 as far as speed and power between the two. Thank You Very Much For Any Info. Rich

Rich,

I have run a Picco 45 Blackhead (now Bluehead) for several years in riggers. Very few MAC 45's will stay with a Picco 45 from what I have seen. The condition of the engine, boat type, setup, etc., all factor into it but it seems like more Picco's come out on top. It is my personal choice. I recently got a blue head from Mike Hallam in Canada and am still breaking it in. Runs very well so far.

John

PS: Missed you guys at the World Tunnel Champs last May. Plan on it for next year and drag Gary Erwine with you both.

Rich,

I have run a Picco 45 Blackhead (now Bluehead) for several years in riggers. Very few MAC 45's will stay with a Picco 45 from what I have seen. The condition of the engine, boat type, setup, etc., all factor into it but it seems like more Picco's come out on top. It is my personal choice. I recently got a blue head from Mike Hallam in Canada and am still breaking it in. Runs very well so far.

John

PS: Missed you guys at the World Tunnel Champs last May. Plan on it for next year and drag Gary Erwine with you both.
Thanks for the info. We wanted to come to the W.T.C this last year but things didn't work out for all of us, will plan on making it next year for sure. Thanks Again, Rich

Rich,

John

Thanks for the info. We wanted to come to the W.T.C this last year but things didn't work out for all of us, will plan on making it next year for sure. Thanks Again, Rich
Rich,

I absolutely agreed with John Knight about the new Picco 45 and also very easy to get parts for maintainess rather than MAC 45.

i need piston & sleeve for my 45 exr ,can i put the p&s of the new picco 45 !!!!

i need piston & sleeve for my 45 exr ,can i put the p&s of the new picco 45 !!!!
Many model picco 45`s WERE BUILT PRE 1999-2000 PICCO BLACK HEAD 8mm. Silver heads, Blue heads disk eng, & drum engines. Most of those parts are Gone.....

Patrick,

do these motors come with picco carb and picco flywheel

as i have seen different

thanks

Latest posts

Back