Picco marine engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the pricing I was provided...

"My carrying P-45R are two versions, one is the engine only and the other is combo pack just engine+header+quiet pipe."

The price for engine only is US$370

The price for combo pack is US$440

In my experience shipping from Hong Kong is approx $30.00

Ron

Hi all, i now only have one P-45R combo pack in stock but will be few more in next shipment on 3-4

weeks later. The .21 P-7R still have 2 (engine only) and 3 (combo pack) in stock.

Patrick

Yes, i also stocking parts for my handled engines but currently is not too much. Will learn to someone

for what spare parts actually wish.

Patrick

Yes, i also stocking parts for my handled engines but currently is not too much. Will learn to someonefor what spare parts actually wish.

Patrick
Didnt tell No Price ???? <_< your business? :unsure:
I am quite sure if you can provide replacement parts for the black head, red head .45 engines you will be able to sell here in the USA. Pistons and sleeves, cranks, and con rods, drum valves and drum housings. Good luck to you. Richard D

The .21 P-7R is nothing more than there Buggy engine with a water cooled head and flywheel, I had the evo2 last year in my buggy, run's very strong, the evo 3 came out last year also, if you can get a watercooled head for the picco, I would go with the evo3 9 port on-road engine, more RPM's, and Glenn from Novarossi can hook you up with a flywheel that will work on that pilot shafted crank!!

And now there is an another NEW Picco 45R-EVO Marine Blue Head on this site Big Hobby

But nothing new on the official Picco site :blink:

Have asked them if there are engines available but no answer...

Do you no anything about the Blue Head Patrick Au?

p-45r-09-blue%20head-pc_thumb.jpg

p-45r-09-blue%20head_thumb.jpg

p-45r-09-blue%20head-2_thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the same motor as the red head was.

I'm thinking not from Picco. It also has an OS Carb on it.

Or are they just photo shopping the water jackets. :)

Hm....

After looking again, the sleeve is different but also could have been changed during modding and the water jacket says 45R EVO by Hobby Pro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I would posted when i got the informations about the "blue head" .45 engine.

I now cannot notify if the "blue head" .45 engine is only changed with water jacket

and piston/sleeve than "red head" or any others. But of course i try to get realize.

Patrick

i am not implying anything here so take this for face value

but how does someone that is a cmb dealer also sell piccos.. i didn't know you could do that but maybe you can?

chris

Man O man.. Untill there is a 45 in my hands.. im not buying the big Picco come back...

I SOOOO hope im wrong.. we need motors BAD!

grim

It's the same motor as the red head was. I'm thinking not from Picco. It also has an OS Carb on it.

Or are they just photo shopping the water jackets. :)

Hm....

After looking again, the sleeve is different but also could have been changed during modding and the water jacket says 45R EVO by Hobby Pro.
I agree that there is something fishy with the "45R EVO By Hobby Pro" They are just using the name Picco some how.

Zach

Latest posts

Back