Picco marine engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Au

Hi All, we now have few .21 & .45 Picco marine engines for sell. Both are the newest version (updated

than shown in offical website). Please send PM or email me at [email protected] if interested.

.21 P7-R Evo 3

- 7 ports

- turbo head

- rotary carburetor

.45 R

- 5 ports

- normal plug head

- newest red anodized watercooling jacket

Patrick Au

www.wa-racing.com

Hi All, we now have few .21 & .45 Picco marine engines for sell. Both are the newest version (updatedthan shown in offical website). Please send PM or email me at [email protected] if interested.

.21 P7-R Evo 3

- 7 ports

- turbo head

- rotary carburetor

.45 R

- 5 ports

- normal plug head

Patrick Au

www.wa-racing.com
:ph34r: PRICE?? for new Picco .45R thanks, Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
You have PM. Im trying not to get exited here, but I sure would be if these engines are now availible.

Larry Jr.

http://www.teampicco.com/Motori/p45-rmarine.html

Not sure if this is an old site but picture of the p45 shows 3 screws on the cooling jacket, doesnt look like my blackhead stuff, but the news stuff is from 2007
TJ,

I have 3 screw Blackheads along with the normal 6 screw ones. The 3 screw Blackheads actually have the 6 screws holding down just the head button and the water jacket is held onto the button with the 3 screws. Otherwise, the rest is the same. 8MM cranks with 12mm bodies. GOOD motors!! I have 2 of em I got from Preston with his Crapshooter. One motor has run 88mph and the other 85mph after Franks magical touch many moons ago. Preston will agree and the tired one is still consistently 80+.

Not sure if this is an old site but picture of the p45 shows 3 screws on the cooling jacket, doesnt look like my blackhead stuff, but the news stuff is from 2007
TJ,

I have 3 screw Blackheads along with the normal 6 screw ones. The 3 screw Blackheads actually have the 6 screws holding down just the head button and the water jacket is held onto the button with the 3 screws. Otherwise, the rest is the same. 8MM cranks with 12mm bodies. GOOD motors!! I have 2 of em I got from Preston with his Crapshooter. One motor has run 88mph and the other 85mph after Franks magical touch many moons ago. Preston will agree and the tired one is still consistently 80+.
Walt,

How long have these motors been out? Sounds like you have had them for a while. What do they cost?

Ron

You have PM. Im trying not to get exited here, but I sure would be if these engines are now availible.
Larry Jr.

Larry Don`t hold your breath. the Picco Marine days are Over........ They have not brought a 45 67 80 into the states since 2001. if Jack odonnell is not setting on it? You will not see it... :( When Jack O gets Ready.... maybe we can have some more??? He is the PICCO MAN!

TJ,

Walt,

How long have these motors been out? Sounds like you have had them for a while. What do they cost?

Ron
Ron,

Mine are old, Preston raced them and they came with his Crapshooter when I bought that one.

I don't think I'd hold my breath for the Piccos either. It seems at least once a year someone claims they're back and it NEVER seems to happen. But it's a good thought anyway.

I'm sure Joe would be the 2nd know too. :)

I went to the www.wa-racing.com web site and it's in Hong Kong.

Here we go again...........

Every year about this time the chatter starts about "new Piccos". That "red head" is the same Picco 45 with some fresh annodizing so it looks like something different to help Picco fill up the display case at the 2009 trade shows. :rolleyes:

It would be nice to see them back, I had a few 80 EXRs that were screamers in my twins but like each year past, it pans out to be nothing more than window dressing...............

Did some of you miss this link that was posted a few months ago... Scroll down a little and what do you see... A very purdy red head picco .45.... NEW? OLD? you be the judge!
http://translate.google.com/translate?sour...%2fpicco%2ehtml
That is a Picco 45 it has NO CRANK. it is setting there with a OS 9b Carb ( not stk ). it also has a Mac 45 flywheel setting on the rear of the block. Just eye candy. Not a real current engine assembly.
Looks more like an OPS45 flywheel to me. :D

Hi All, we now have few .21 & .45 Picco marine engines for sell. Both are the newest version (updatedthan shown in offical website). Please send PM or email me at [email protected] if interested.

.21 P7-R Evo 3

- 7 ports

- turbo head

- rotary carburetor

.45 R

- 5 ports

- normal plug head

Patrick Au

www.wa-racing.com
This is the first post,no where does it say new except the cooling jacket ;)

Did some of you miss this link that was posted a few months ago... Scroll down a little and what do you see... A very purdy red head picco .45.... NEW? OLD? you be the judge!
http://translate.google.com/translate?sour...%2fpicco%2ehtml
That is a Picco 45 it has NO CRANK. it is setting there with a OS 9b Carb ( not stk ). it also has a Mac 45 flywheel setting on the rear of the block. Just eye candy. Not a real current engine assembly.
Looks more like an OPS45 flywheel to me. :D
Maybe all it would take is someone to commit to $100k+ in inventory to get Picco building 45s again? What ya think Joe W?? Richard D

Welcome to learn most positive respond on Picco engines. The current models i carrying is exactly

same as the engines shown in translate.google.com.

The difference is not the only of "red watercooling jacket", the crankcase now made stronger than

former "blackhead" model.

The sounds good as most parts can interchangable to blackhead model and seems be a good thing

to get maintainess for most running blackhead engine.

Patrick

Welcome to learn most positive respond on Picco engines. The current models i carrying is exactlysame as the engines shown in translate.google.com.

The difference is not the only of "red watercooling jacket", the crankcase now made stronger than

former "blackhead" model.

The sounds good as most parts can interchangable to blackhead model and seems be a good thing

to get maintainess for most running blackhead engine.

Patrick

Patrick,

How much, in US dollars, do you charge for these engines? How many do you have in stock?

Thanks.

John

Latest posts

Back