Picco marine engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man O man.. Untill there is a 45 in my hands.. im not buying the big Picco come back...
I SOOOO hope im wrong.. we need motors BAD!

grim
I believe we will see a New NovaRossi 45 Marine before we ever see a New designed Picco 45 again....... B) jw

i am not implying anything here so take this for face value
but how does someone that is a cmb dealer also sell piccos.. i didn't know you could do that but maybe you can?

chris

Chris, Rossisales was a Picco Dealer & a CMB dealer for years. Same as Dealer for Seaducer Hulls, Microburst hulls,Speedmaster hulls. Maybe you are thinking in the lines of a Importer?? But the Dealer Market became diversified many many years ago?

but how does someone that is a cmb dealer also sell piccos.. i didn't know you could do that but maybe you can?

chris

Chris, Rossisales was a Picco Dealer & a CMB dealer for years. Same as Dealer for Seaducer Hulls, Microburst hulls,Speedmaster hulls. Maybe you are thinking in the lines of a Importer?? But the Dealer Market became diversified many many years ago?

I did send a e-mail and here is the result:

Dear Mr. Rudi Arnesen,

Thank you for youer e-mail.

We have in now stock 21 & 45 of Picco Marine engines.

Best Regards,

Osamu Itani

----- Original Message -----

To: '[email protected]'

Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 6:43 PM

Subject: request

I saw on IW discuses forum that you are a dealer off Picco marine engines.

Do you supply all sizes? What are the prices?

Where are you located?

best regards

Rudi Arnesen

chris

Hey joe. ya i was thinking in that direction.. I hope this is the real deal as it gives more motor co compitition but is suspect this is not.. but i have been wrong before and this time would like to be wrong again.

chris

chris

Tiderwater was the US importer for Picco and CMB. 1980s, early 1990s era

If anyone can supply Current EXR Picco Marine engines. I will take 10 - 45`s 10 - 67`s Right NOW........ email [email protected] for shipping address, You can ship them COD..... UPS.

If anyone can supply Current EXR Picco Marine engines. I will take 10 - 45`s 10 - 67`s Right NOW........ email [email protected] for shipping address, You can ship them COD..... UPS.
Joe, COD say you .... don't think any fish is going to bite on those terms <_< Now send an international cashiers check paying in full what you seek may fair better, but then again you may well be waiting till cows fly or hell freezes up.

But at least you did all you could to try and get product :(

if a person was to find these what are you willing to pay?

p.s. i know you are die hard picco but the cmb's run.. just give them a try man.

chris

you just can not beat a picco i have 7 of them 5 still new ones exr's would lot let them go for any money

about 7 months ago Alberto Picco sent 20 picco 45 (new ones ) to Japan for some testing

all this hype about picco's is good bring it on

Alberto Picco told me that thay still have all the stuff to make the motors but would only sell them in 50 lots as it was not going to be $$$$ making them ????

this is what i got told 7 months ago and a lot of time has pass so things may have changed...

just my $600 worth

neal

Hi guys agian ..... just talked to Alberto Picco in Monza italy and yes he has made a small batch of picco 45s and thay went to japan iam looking at getting in 50.... 45's and 50... 21s

as a distributor in australia iam talking to Alberto tomorrow and i will see how it all pans out and let you guys know how it goes

so if there is a market out there i will look at doing all of this and he will have all parts for the motors and back up for me so you guy know that there will be a big line of parts for you as well

neal

Joe, COD say you .... don't think any fish is going to bite on those terms <_< Now send an international cashiers check paying in full what you seek may fair better, but then again you may well be waiting till cows fly or hell freezes up.

But at least you did all you could to try and get product :(
COD shipping transactions is a Secure transaction. When neither party know each other. Guaranteed Payment!! & Guaranteed Delivery!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys

just had a talk to Alberto Picco and have sent him a email about supplying me with picco motors

at this time he will only supply me the 45's and 21's i hope to hear from him in the next few days

as too shipment costs ect

hope all goes well with all of this...... and i will get all the technical info from Alberto aswell about the motors and how long for them and the parts availability

so guys there may be piccos in boats sooner than you think

neal

Hi Everyone again

how are you all

well i will be placing a order with Albert Picco in the next few days for the picco 45 and the picco 21 and a lot of parts so just give me a few more days and then i will have a date that the shipment will be at my door

when i have some more news i will let you know

thanks neal rogers

Hi Guys

yes the order is going in

iam only able to get the picco P45 - R Marine and the picco P7-R .21Evo 3 Marine motors and all yes all Parts as well

Alberto is not making the 67 80 90 motors at this time but you never know latter down the track he might ?????

i will be working on Alberto Picco latter for those motors but for now just the 45 and 21

as soon ................... some of the old piccos out there will take some of the new parts from the new motors .... Iam making a list of those tomorrow ....

if anyone would like more info or would like to ask any Q then please email me at [email protected]

thanks neal rogers

ps i keep you all up to date as soon as i can

Hi all,

The new shipment for 45-R engines already received. If anyone still interest please pm me.

Patrick

Hi all,

The Picco 45-R marine now put on sales of $380 plus shipping. I can deliver the engine through

air parcel post or express mail to anywhere. If any boaters interest that please pm me or email to

[email protected], thanks.

Patrick

Latest posts

Back