Photo Journal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets see if i can help out big byron

well i guess i dont have a pic of his S1..... but i got what i believe is a pic of nearly his whole fleet of pride and joys!

THANKS TOM, I WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS BIG BRYON

Hey Paul (ozzy)

Glad to see another MBCofNSW member on here. Surprised you didn't include a pic of the 21 & 45 rigger......

Tim.

Hy Tim

I did't have any curent pics posted on my web page other than these

sprint_45%20-2.jpg

spr_21.jpg

I have started to build a new 45 boat fo the Nationals that will be ready in a coupel of weeks

The 21 is awesome! Should do very well at the nat's! Although Andrew Young's boat is seriously fast - if he has the SG ready for the nat's it will be interesting.

Congrats on Hunter Valley, by the way.

Hay Tim

not a problem ill just have to run the faster props " a secreat weapon " ;D ;D

Come on guys! I know you have more boats to show than that. Let 'm roll.

Here is a pic of my kid's Pacer. It has a .32 with a tuned pipe on it.

Have to learn the counter steering. My son's got it down to an art, but I still hang it up when I get behind the wheel.

Hammer

Soon to be my pride and joy! FireFighter .21 proto. just started building it!

Hey Paul,

I think you need more clamps!! ;D hehe...

Seriously tho, I note the water cooled plug head on the Mac 45, have you noticed any performance gain from doing this? I tried it a few years ago, running very high compression with cone lock plugs and noted no difference leaving the cap off or running with it on. It seemed more of a pain in the butt than anything. So I have never bothered since...

Ian.

Paul "clamps R us" Osmond ;D ;D

Looks like a production line in the background there too 8)

Guys

This is one of my favorite pics of my boat (the orange one) at speed, look at the rooster tail! In Aus we have a rule that you are not allowed to pull in front of another boat unless you are 3 boat lengths ahead. Now have a look at that pic and see if you would want to be 3 boat lengths behind it!!! :p

Ian

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i still don't have enough i'm allways looking for more .

Ian the water cooled plug on the MAC 45 was the only way i could keep plugs alive ???

my orignall 45 boat ran a lot weter and the MAC didn't produce enough tourk to lanch.

But with a lot of testing and a lot of changes the boat run very light you may have notised at

Adalaide that i couldn't run flat out. I have incorperated these mods into the latest boat and have redused the weight so i'm going to try the MAC agian i know it produses a lot of power at higher rpm. we will see it will be ready to test in about 2 weeks.

Yes i am in production i have 8 boats under way at this moment plus a scale boat witch has to be finshed for the Nats. :p :p

I will give you guys a shot of my next project. It's an RTR.

Can you believe it? "Hammer is doing and RTR? :eek: " Come on

guys! This is how you get your kids addicted to the hobby ;D.

Hammer

Back