Photo Journal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Hey you all! This is your chance to be famous.

I love to see the boats that other guys are running. I thought that it would be a good idea to make a thread that had pictures of everyones favorite boat with just a simple explanation of what it is, and some specs. Pictures including the crazy guys that own them Keep the tech talk in other threads and leave this thread as an album.

Might make a good reference tool in the process.

Hammer

Hey Hammer,

here is my pics of the twin, the only boat i have at the moment :(

twin1.jpg

twin10.jpg

K90 motors, macs pipes, Kingcraft hull, JR Radio gear.

wwwwoooowwww :eek:

nice rigger!!!! i would be lucky if my boat looked half that nice.......

matt

Thanks Matt,

it has changed a bit since those photos were taken, got some more battle scares on her and some sweet looking exhaust throttles :D .

there are heaps of photos at www.kingcraftrc.com under pick of the bunch

Dale

hey Dale,

now i see whatcha mean about alot of $$ in the twin class!!

that boat looks like a beast.........i noticed there arnt any air filters on the carbs though....are you using any, or are they mostly just for offroad cars [where the air is full of dust]?

im new to nitro, so i'm not quite sure of everything i need, i'm trying to keep weight and $$ to a minimum, though.

wish i could afford a K90!!

Matt,

There is lots of cash in these boats dude,

The K90's arnt that expansive for the performance you get out of them,

we dont run air filters as we run on the water so there is not a lot of dush compared to the gas buggys,

if you are interested in a K90 im trying to get a few numbers together to get some motors, email me on [email protected] and i can give you some numbers to play with, Ask hammer what he thinks of his :D

Dale

Just finishing the Micro hydro, and just starting the X-hydro restoration.

hey hammer

ive dun both sponsons and im working on the "main body" now......

hop to send in some pictures of my .12 rigger sone :)

Matt

aaarrgg....!!

i was hoping that putting the motors [or engines] inside the sponsons of a 'rigger had never been done before, i wuz gonna put some elec. motors in the sponsons of a blizzard for my next project. : :) :D :D nice three-point, i like the pj. b.t.w., it was me who asked about the air filter.......thanks for telling me that, though i kinda figured it out myself when i posted that [what i said about the offroad cars]. i guess i would like some numbers for a K-90, though im pretty sure my next boat is gonna be a .21 mono....does Kingcraft [thats the company, right?] make any .21s?

laxmasta2039,

Send me a email at [email protected] and ill give you some figures,

we have a 21 mono hull (its not ours but a mate has the moulds and we can get one for you) it is similer to a calcraft style but is longer than a calcraft and more stable. would suit a MAC 21 down to the ground,

Dale

Dale,

i tried emailing you, but it came back.......

anyway i just said i was interested in your .21, and want to know how much it would be, and if you sold a hardware package for it. also, are you a MAC dealer, so i could get the whole thing from one place?

sorry 'bout posting this in the photo thread, just start a new thread w/ a reply if it bothers you.

joe

Joe,

thats strange i just tested it then and it is working, oh well what is your email and ill email you,

Im not a MAC dealer but i could supply you with one if you like, we can supply you with a full hardware package if you wish

we do have 2 complete boats ready to run at the moment, with a picco P5 i think it is, pipe, 2 channel radio, prop etc ready to run, i can get a price on that if you like.

There are 2 of them, they are P5 motors, macs pipes, Futaba radio's, everything is brand new, there is one all white boat and one red deck white bottom.

$1100au (around $600us) plus freight. freight would be about $70au to the states.

Dale

my email is [email protected] .....'bout the RTR's, i probably wouldn't be interested in one, since i'm trying to use the same radio/reciever for my next boat since i'm on a tight budget, and i like to build.....i am interested in the .21 hull and hardware if you have it though.

joe

Back