Photo Journal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yikes!!

i was looking @ dumas' website searching for a .21 mono, i saw that thing and it looked kinda like a Radio Shack special....their pics DEFINITELY dont do their stuff justice!!

This is a concept i am working on. if anyone has any sugestion on improving on this design, please post replies in "custom mono design" let me know what you think!

Wade

This is what I'm almost totally involved in at the moment.

Kingcraft Xmono. K90 . Super Fast ;D

The boat runs fine. It just reminds me of a bunch of cooks gathered around a pot of broth. I gues you could say it is metaphorica.

Hammer

Hay cheak this out

Picture_0020.jpg

oh, sorry hammer...i thought the screen was loaded, and i didnt see a pic....[can i blame that on 56k?]

ozzie, nice rides!! welcome to intlwaters [im still a newbie myself here, but still]

Hammer,

The silencer on your mono looks very long compaired to the way we do it in the US,

Is there something to do with the tuning or pipe length?

Slide 8)

Hey Sideblues!

Actually, having the silencer on it doesn't do anything for the performance. We have to keep are noise level down under 90db during JMPBA races or we get disqualified. With out a silencer, it will be over 120. With a prather silencer, it will be over a 100. They measure the noise at the judge stand when you are racing, so you can't lay off the throttle.If you look at a lot of the other pics I have posted in other threads, you will notice that all the boats over here have them.

Hammer

Back