Phantom & Phantom II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was a positive towards a new boat that everyones interested in, not a negative.

I apologize if it was taken that way.
I'm sorry Tim, I was definately not talking about you. You ROCK! Your contributions to our hobby would be difficult for anyone to supersede.

Last edited by a moderator:
21 pages 312 replies all about a boat that's never been wet. And a class that has less than a 100 boats in the country. Welcome to keyboard racing
Obviously you don't like this forum so don't read it! Go elsewhere! It is one of the largest forums on International waters because there is a lot of people that do like reading it. I will test my boats when I am ready and no amount of trolling from you will change that! Less than 100 boats? I will change that statistic!

21 pages 312 replies all about a boat that's never been wet. And a class that has less than a 100 boats in the country. Welcome to keyboard racing
Obviously you don't like this forum so don't read it! Go elsewhere! It is one of the largest forums on International waters because there is a lot of people that do like reading it. I will test my boats when I am ready and no amount of trolling from you will change that! Less than 100 boats? I will change that statistic!
your Quote sir
"Ken, there are different classes of people.Some people do not know and some others do not even suspect. Besides, I enjoy exposing......

Over and out.

Charles"

My answer to you Charles

Two more classes of people those that do like to follow this project an those that don't.

so lets get this back on track. Charles I Invite you to start a topic Let Me EXPOSE YOU!!!! LMAO

Ken

I do enjoy this class my son has a couple of Hobart 12 hydro wins. And him and I currently hold the size matters trophy. Any boat can circle the pond. Making good speed and consistency with a 20 boat is hard. Doing it with a 12 is even harder to a complish. Let us know when you find the magic combo.

I don't understand why people have to be negative? Joe and Ken are just sharing their project and builds, they aren't telling people what to do or how things should be done or what works and doesn't work.. They will learn with their own experiences... as far as Luster Kote its the only paint we use on our boats and in my opinion we have some of the nicest looking boats around.... Have a wonderful day!!
default_cool.png

update

Joe decide to be safe an use a more nitro% proof clear coat.The Ultra an Elite Phantom II A1/2A well be shipping soon.

Thxs

Ken

Heads up Ken/Joe...the Winter Nitro Nats are only 2 months away.

The Next Big race is the Florida Nitro Winter Nationals. There will be Plenty of fast boats on Hand....... There is a Lot of Yanking going on this thread.......

OK Joe Warren, now I know what yanking means as International Waters sent me your message before you had a chance to edit it!!!!!

Mikey you not going to see a Phantom anytime Soon cause it is going to get SMOKED...... They have No idea what they are Up against in todays Racing Competiiton... The Next Big race is the Florida Winter Nationals. There will be Plenty of fast boats on Hand....... There is a Lot of Yanking going on this thread.......

I am sick of you TROLLS!!!! Go else where and spout your stupidity!!!! THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR YOU!!!! Ken wants to make some races this winter but I say it is too soon, perfecting the boats for next spring is my only objective! I have heard crap like you just spouted many times but as I did before, I WON'T TELL YOU, I WILL SHOW YOU!!!!!! Another thing little man, just when have I ever made any performance claims???? So who is yanking who????

OK Joe Warren, now I know what yanking means as International Waters sent me your message before you had a chance to edit it!!!!!

Mikey you not going to see a Phantom anytime Soon cause it is going to get SMOKED...... They have No idea what they are Up against in todays Racing Competiiton... The Next Big race is the Florida Winter Nationals. There will be Plenty of fast boats on Hand....... There is a Lot of Yanking going on this thread.......

I am sick of you TROLLS!!!! Go else where and spout your stupidity!!!! THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR YOU!!!! Ken wants to make some races this winter but I say it is too soon, perfecting the boats for next spring is my only objective! I have heard crap like you just spouted many times but as I did before, I WON'T TELL YOU, I WILL SHOW YOU!!!!!! Another thing little man, just when have I ever made any performance claims???? So who is yanking who????
Mr. Warren

It appears you don't like Me or this thread that I started,you have never met me I know you dislike me even more when we do meet!!!

This thread is for the ones that wanted to follow the return of the PHANTOM II an other projects Joe an I have decide to do.NEVER WAS ANY PERFORMANCE CLAIMS BEEN MADE so why put a target on Phantom Mr. Warren do tell.so you want to be another troll sir!!!!!

i"ll enjoy the testing in my private Lake an do some testing in Oak Ridge until spring an pick a few races that the OAK RIDGE TN. GANG go to that is a nice group of boaters that treat fellow returning boats after 35 plus years with respect.

MR.Warren have a nice time boating also do look the word up (Troll also Trolls).

For those of you that know MR.Warren please keep your thoughts to your self about who an what he has done for the sport thank you!

Mr. Warren if you need to call an rant this is my # 423 745-0029

Ken Olvis

NOW, the true persons are coming out.......
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
You are one pathetic old man! I have ask you not to post on this forum as you only have stupidity to offer but you are to ignorant to realize when you are not wanted so I have reported you. I'll let the moderator deal with you!

Mr. Olvis and Mr. Bishop you two got a lot of balls calling Mr. Perdue a troll and one pathetic old man !!!! J.

The bit dogs always hollers...I did not mention ANYONE by name or reference.

Sounds like a bad case of double guilty conscious to me...
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Oh, by the way, you do not have to inform the moderator, he already knows about you....
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back