District II Challenge Sept. 17th - Rochester Hills Michigan

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Thanks to the Oakland/Wolverine club for hosting another great race. Got to see alot of people I haven't seen in a while, as well as several racers from down south that rarely come up. Congrats to the points series winners!

OWMBC members,

Thank you for another great race to end the season. It was a beautiful day in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Great racing and what a smooth race as far
as retrieved boats and judging was great. To all the winners especially
Andrew and Chris Capaldi and everyone else won won the point series awards. Looking forward to
another year of racing model boats in 2024.

Thanks To All Who Came,

Mark Sholund

Thank you Racer's for attending the District II Challenge we had a great turnout and some really competitive heats. I want to thank the class sponsor's Jeff Barns, Garl Clement, Ted Dudley, Joe Flynn and Bert Dygert. Also, a special thank you to Rosemary Kirt for her donation to the club.

OWMBC members thank you for the help and support to make things run smoothly. Chris and Garl thank you for the behind-the-scenes work you helped me a lot.

Lastly Rochester Hills Parks department. Chris Parsell and his Rangers were great to work with.

See you next year!!!

Bert Dygert

Bert and other Oakland Wolervine Members,

I want to give Rob Betke a Special Shout Out for
breaking down a lot of the race set up while the awards
were being presented. The Betke family continues to donate
a ton of time towards the racing community and I want to thank
them personally. Jerry, Kay, Mike, Monica, and Rob.

All Of Us Racers Appreciate Everything Your Club Does For Model Boating,

Mark Sholund

Thanks to Bert and all of the club members and helpers for putting another great race! Great race site and a great time of year!

Steve Ball

Back