Phantom & Phantom II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
atomic-bomb-o.gif

Wow

I was following this thread because I thought it would be interesting to see how the boat would work -- I don't think it,s interesting anymore

To all the Guys that have followed and enjoyed reading this forum, I apologize for ever indulging the people that post on forums with the sole purpose of being negative and disruptive. I will not respond to any such posts again. I am seriously thinking of shutting this forum down because it has become so infected with disruptive behavior from the few that seek to destroy the efforts I have made to share my projects with you.

I have tried to take out time, from what is usually a very busy day, to post my progress on bringing back the PHANTOM line of outrigger boats. I think I have made very good progress for the short 5 months since I decided to do this. Due to the great response I have received from so many of you Guys, I am now being trolled buy a few with the sole intent to discredit me.

The sport and hobby of racing model boats is in decline and I am making an effort to, hopefully, turn this around to some extent. As has been proven by the surge in popularity of R/C airplanes, new products is the key to spurring interest in a hobby. Without new, innovative products, any hobby or sport will die.

​Again Guys, I apologize for indulging these few disruptive people!

Joe Bishop Bishop Aeromarine

To all the Guys that have followed and enjoyed reading this forum, I apologize for ever indulging the people that post on forums with the sole purpose of being negative and disruptive. I will not respond to any such posts again. I am seriously thinking of shutting this forum down because it has become so infected with disruptive behavior from the few that seek to destroy the efforts I have made to share my projects with you.

I have tried to take out time, from what is usually a very busy day, to post my progress on bringing back the PHANTOM line of outrigger boats. I think I have made very good progress for the short 5 months since I decided to do this. Due to the great response I have received from so many of you Guys, I am now being trolled buy a few with the sole intent to discredit me.

The sport and hobby of racing model boats is in decline and I am making an effort to, hopefully, turn this around to some extent. As has been proven by the surge in popularity of R/C airplanes, new products is the key to spurring interest in a hobby. Without new, innovative products, any hobby or sport will die.

​Again Guys, I apologize for indulging these few disruptive people!

Joe Bishop Bishop Aeromarine
I have enjoyed reading about your progress. Try not to worry about the negative posts. That's the way it goes with social media....

And now back to the drying paint. There are 2 trolls in this thread.

Joe and Charles don't like any one..........
default_rolleyes.gif

Don't take it personal.....................................................

Bring that boat to Brandon in Jan.....................................

Ain't no road kill going to smoke ya...........................................
default_laugh.png

Joe and Charles don't like any one..........
default_rolleyes.gif

Don't take it personal.....................................................

Bring that boat to Brandon in Jan.....................................

Ain't no road kill going to smoke ya...........................................
default_laugh.png
David...... Dont Speak for me. I will call Julian on you......
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Post # 350 & the boat has not came to the starting line yet??? I will pay the entry fee if it shows up..........
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
You Boys Motor on..... . I will just be over here working on my Boats.

Last edited by a moderator:
See I told you he dose not like any one...................................

Ya sick your puppy on me..........I have him retrained................................LOL

David, you are just jealous because you were only right ONE TIME.

Hell a broken clock does better than that, it is right TWICE A DAY, Mister Million Projects.....
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

At least David and I are cool with each other.
default_smile.png

Charles

Remember it's not how many times you are right, but how many you prove wrong.........................................
default_sleep.png

Ok fellas after sorting thru a few "interesting" p/ms here's how things are- we all know we like to play it fast and loose here on I/W. For the most part it makes it a lot of fun, not dry and lacking "color" like some forums are or have been. With that being said sometimes it seems peoples "feelings" get hurt or they don't like the rebound effect when the "attitude" they dished comes back at them. For those that fall into that category it's simple - suck it up cupcake. We have a great forum with lots of good members and we're not going to change things because a few need thicker skin, there's enough of that crap going on out there now in the world, not bringing it in here. Bottom line to everyone- if you put it out there expect the return volleys good, bad or otherwise. There has been nothing in the way of belligerent or abusive posts on this thread although some of the name calling done in replies came real close to the warning bell being sounded. And finally to Mr. Bishop and Mr. Olvis- I am not picking sides here but you two put this out there almost 6 months ago and as another boater said to me turned the thread into 24 pages of an over hyped infomercial, give these guys some real world results to chew on. Over the years we keep hearing about some new design that's going to turn the boating world on it's ear and then it's like "really, that's all ya got?" when it hits the water. I hope for as long as this topic has run these Phantom boats are not that way, get those boats on the water so maybe this thread becomes something more than just hype........

I can't wait to see how it does!

Good or Bad I think its awesome to bring back these redesigned vintage boats and compete against the more modern.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back