Paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
norm j said:
hey john, are you really a beginer boater as your post name states?
75442[/snapback]

Norm

The label (beginner boater) is rather misleading. Until you have 250 posts, you are a beginner. I really laughed when Andy Brown joined up and his said beginner as well. The ONLY time and way I can say I am on even keel with him.

I have been running boats for 14 years. Much longer than many but not long compared a number of others. Learned a few things along the way but really enjoy the racing. With a high stress job it helps keeps me sane. Or am I?????? I could do a good many other things with the money I throw into this hobby.

John

B) yeh john i didnt think that you wre a beginner boater buy the way you have expressed your thoughts on these threads

go fast and turn right

from

norm

I have been running boats for 14 years. Much longer than many but not long compared a number of others. Learned a few things along the way but really enjoy the racing. With a high stress job it helps keeps me sane. Or am I?????? I could do a good many other things with the money I throw into this hobby.

John

77442[/snapback]

Hey John,

But you love it(the hobby) it keeps you in touch with your son. I wish I had a son

to go boating with,my daughter didn't want any part of the Tomboy thing. :(

You are definitely right about the money and the sane comment though John.

But there is no better way to relax, then out at the pond with a 21 Hydro. :lol:

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

shoboat said:

John

77442[/snapback]

Hey John,

But you love it(the hobby) it keeps you in touch with your son. I wish I had a son

to go boating with,my daughter didn't want any part of the Tomboy thing. :(

You are definitely right about the money and the sane comment though John.

But there is no better way to relax, then out at the pond with a 21 Hydro. :lol:

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

77953[/snapback]

Mark,

A relaxing time at the lake with a 21 hydro, a 45 hydro, and 67 hydro and an 90 hydro. All riggers. The pucker factor increases with each one. Can burn up some fuel in a hurry especially with the big ones! But I do enjoy it immensely. Plan on doing it into retirement.

John

Back