Paint!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbnate804

a guy from work wants to airbrush my boats for me. i just acquired a 50in deep vee and i've still got the tunnel my pic. i'd like to paint just the cowl on my tunnel and have it match up with whatever i do on my vee. what kinda cool stuff do you guys have or have you seen? i'm looking for ideas of any description. links or clips would be a big help too!

nate

sounds like a sweet color! it was hard to turn him down, major discount on paint and he isn't gonna charge me for the time. i just gotta tell everybody who did my paint when they ask. i saw a full size cigarette that had a like a royal blue base with that tangello color flame and then on top of that flame was a lime green flame and it looked sweet. just don't know how well it'd fit on the tunnel. is why i'm seeking outside creativity.

nate

that color is what im paintin my 32 inch tunnel

solid tangello

maybe with some red flames

or something

the tangello is 40 bux for a pint

but it is a SOO SWEET

HOK sunset orange pearl is wicked too. Add some oriental blue candy over orion silver for the flamejob and you've got one sweet lookin burner :D

pictures of this paint on the computer screen don't do it justice, you've gotta see it in person in the sunlight to appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
i never thought about adding a pearl over top. sweet idea! would you keep the black cockpit window and just have the flames run over it?

Back