OT: Snowmobiles

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeWScott

I noticed someone looking for r/c snowmobiles in the shoutbox. Anyone here into riding? We ride all the time right from home here in Leelanau county, MI. Just curious if anyone else is as addicted as I am to the other type of two stroke smoke???

Joe

I noticed someone looking for r/c snowmobiles in the shoutbox. Anyone here into riding? We ride all the time right from home here in Leelanau county, MI. Just curious if anyone else is as addicted as I am to the other type of two stroke smoke??? Joe
There is nothing better.

Millinocket%202008%20042.jpg

Zach

I loved riding when i lived in otsego county mich always go out at night through the woods weekends going skiing then come home and ride nothing like it. Robert

Going back to "snowmobile Capital of the World" West Yellowstone for a week in the end of Feb. 09.

Cant keep my self away from sleds. Cant wait till we have hard water so the turbo drag sled can make an appearance. No beter way to enjoy winter imho

Alden

Used to have a polaris. now that I am living in a town that I can ride through town again I am wishing i still did... dunno might pick up a slightly used one just for fun

Duck thats your avitar over on dootalk huh? I know ive seen that pic over there. Small world.lol i frequent there often but mainly in the vintage and tripple mach forum. Good info there just like here.

Alden

I was just out today for the first ride. Got lots of ice and more snow everyday. I go on dootalk forums too, but go on totallyyamaha a lot. But my boats will be ready for the world championships in the spring.

Richie R

I noticed someone looking for r/c snowmobiles in the shoutbox. Anyone here into riding? We ride all the time right from home here in Leelanau county, MI. Just curious if anyone else is as addicted as I am to the other type of two stroke smoke??? Joe
Sorry not addicted to the two stoke smoke but definatley addicted to riding

HPIM2279re.JPG

HPIM3590re.JPG

HPIM2218.JPG

HPIM3593re.JPG

Back