OT: Proud Dad!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, here is a link to a video my youngest son just finished from his recent mission trip to Africa. He is an amazing kid and an amazing photographer. He is 17 years old and has spent each of the last four summers off in different parts of the world helping folks who need help and spreading the name of Jesus.

I hope you like it. Make sure the volume is turned up...it is pretty cool music.

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool Glenn ;) That proud daddy thing feels REALLY COOL doesn't it :) :) :) :)

You done good bud, B)

Are you gonna show your face at the Chris Harris Allstar Shootout and share a drink and good times with the boys ????

It's been a long time since I have seen you.

Andy

Very cool Glenn ;) That proud daddy thing feels REALLY COOL doesn't it :) :) :) :) You done good bud, B)

Are you gonna show your face at the Chris Harris Allstar Shootout and share a drink and good times with the boys ????

Andy
Thanks Andy!

I would like to make it over for the shootout, but chances are it won't happen this time.

Glenn

Very cool Glenn ;) That proud daddy thing feels REALLY COOL doesn't it :) :) :) :) You done good bud, B)

Andy
Thanks Andy!

I would like to make it over for the shootout, but chances are it won't happen this time.

Glenn
Then maybe Valdosta next trip through- looking forward to a chilly one and shooting the breeze ;) and of course some of Jason's eats :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, here is a link to a video my youngest son just finished from his recent mission trip to Africa. He is an amazing kid and an amazing photographer. He is 17 years old and has spent each of the last four summers off in different parts of the world helping folks who need help and spreading the name of Jesus.
I hope you like it. Make sure the volume is turned up...it is pretty cool music.

Glenn,

It takes the right parents to get their children on the right track, and by the looks of it, your boy is doing very well thanks to you.

Nick

Thanks Nick!

Back