NextGen hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LohringMiller

I ran my new NextGen P limited hydro for the first time today. What an incredible boat. I set it up just like the instructions and it ran perfectly. I'm running a TenShock 2240KV motor with a Buaas ABC 1717 prop and an SMC SRD-V3 6200 battery through a Castle Hydra X ESC. The boat is very fast and the handling is exceptionally solid. Mark Grimm knows how to design riggers.

Lohring Miller

I ran my new NextGen P limited hydro for the first time today. What an incredible boat. I set it up just like the instructions and it ran perfectly. I'm running a TenShock 2240KV motor with a Buaas ABC 1717 prop and an SMC SRD-V3 6200 battery through a Castle Hydra X ESC. The boat is very fast and the handling is exceptionally solid. Mark Grimm knows how to design riggers.

Lohring Miller
You opted for the smaller motor. Good choice. The 2680 we run are jsut too much for a racer like me. Full nut is the only way to fly. LOL Literally. The starts are brutal with all them fast boats. It is who can lay off the throttle just enough to make it around the corner.

We've got to get together to race. I'd like to bring the P limited rigger, tunnel, and sport hydro up to Waughop for the June 22 race.

Lohring Miller

Lohring are you mixing up the motor size and the Tenshock kv rating?

The OSE/Tenshock is called the 2240 for its size. They don't offer a 2240kv motor in that size.

What KV did you go with?

We've got to get together to race. I'd like to bring the P limited rigger, tunnel, and sport hydro up to Waughop for the June 22 race.

Lohring Miller
Yeah, we can do that. Just remind me to bring my hydro out. The sport boat class usually makes. Maybe you can talk Dennis and Mark into bringing their tunnels.

Sorry, it's the 2650 KV model. I needed to turn down the cases to get to 37 mm diameter. The new models save a lot of work.

Lohring Miller

So your in the same boat as me. Fast as hell and not enough boat........WELCOME TO THE MADNESS........

Back