Nothing to do with Boating

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Well most of us are Snowed in & Can Only Dream of BLASTING down the Back Stretch on the Second stage of a tune pipe..... MOVIE TIME!!!! & I wanted to tell you about a Video Tape that was recently purchased! Upon a trip to GRACELAND last weekend with a sister ( From salt lake) that was in town for a Family Funeral. We made the most of a day visiting GRACELAND & Touring the MANSION. This tape Captured in Incredible, breathtaking detail is a tour of the estate & property. It traces the remarkable path of a poor child from rural Miss who became the most popular entertainer of all Time!!! While offering an insider view of life in the one place ELVIS called Home. The 2 dics Collection offers something for everyone & things you wont find anywhere else. With almost 90 minutes of Bonus features and Hundreds of Photographs and Documents, Some of them never before seen....The disc set is a MUST HAVE.... Amazing enough in 1992 many years after elvis death RCA delivered over 110 Gold record beautifully displayed to the family Reconizing him for an entertainer that has sold Over 1-Billon Records. Thru the tour you will see the Mail room from the 50-60-70 era where 10-12 people were on staff to Receive & Open mail & to pay the Bills for the Estate. As you read this & wonder What the hell does this have to do with Boating???? Well..... One time I ask The late Bill Mcgraw what he was Most proud of as a form of working for the Postal Service for 30 plus years. You see.... He delivered the Mailbags to the estate in the Busiest years of the 50-60-70 era before retiring from the postal service & Everything else was so well covered & displayed I was surprise not to see a Figure of a postman in the mail Room that is Open to the Public Tour..... I own many many video`s But .... this is one that will set you down for a Viewing. AS far as I know It can only be purchased @ SHOPELVIS .com. Video Named GRACELAND Tour... Now Back to Boating.... jw

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Thank you very much. Ah huh
biggrin.gif

Thats... Thank ya... Thank ya vary much. Now pass that Nanner sandwich

Most young guys on here missed Elvis. He was and will always be a treasure

My dad went to the same school Elvis went to in Tupelo, MS...I think the town was Okalona (Sp)...

-Kent

Mikey I just view another ELVIS : THATS THE WAY IT IS Video. This is a MUST HAVE to your Private Collection. These Videos Viewed on a Blue Ray Player on a L.E.D HD TV with a 5.1 Double D Dolby Sound 5 speaker 1000 watts system is Awesome. ELVIS LIVES! in 5.1 doby HD. better than some of the Original stuff taped.......

My mom has told me a story of elvis many times(,she is older now)

how she waited in line at some department store in shreveport la. for hours while she was pregnant with me, just to get a autograph on a record album and a kiss from him.

she still has the signed record album, and i remember exactly where i was,and what i was doing when i heard of his death.

thanks for tip joe, i may buy this for her,mothers day is coming early for her.

bob

My mom has told me a story of elvis many times(,she is older now)

how she waited in line at some department store in shreveport la. for hours while she was pregnant with me, just to get a autograph on a record album and a kiss from him.

she still has the signed record album, and i remember exactly where i was,and what i was doing when i heard of his death.

thanks for tip joe, i may buy this for her,mothers day is coming early for her.

bob
Bob this is True, Most of Our Parents Grew Up & Remember Elvis as he progressed thru the early Rock Music Era. Both Video`s are Excellent ... Graceland tour & Elvis: the was it is. Will keep her glued to her her seat for many minutes on her Birthday or Mothers Day.... The beauty of it is many of the originals are on tape that are poor quality. These Music DVD`s are HD Sound & Digital Picture Quality.... enjoy !! jw.

Back