• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS .46

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Stollfuss

Used OS .46 complete, missing a couple of head button bolts. Might have a stripped thread. For parts. Still spins nice and has some "pop". $35 shipped.

I will accept personal checks, or MO. MO ship next day. Personal checks have to clear before shipping.

Please respond to this post if interested and I will PM payment details.

My profile ID shos me as a newbie for some reason I had to re-register. My old profile ID was jstollfu I had 400-500 posts. I assure you I have been on this forum for years, some of the regulars will remember when I was more active.

P1010654.JPG

P1010655.JPG

P1010656.JPG

I think there might be a couple of holes stripped on the threads in the case that the head cooling cap and the head button attach with. It's basically a parts motor. Someone might be able to build a good running motor with this as core. But I'm not making any claims. As is, cheap.

If it has not been spoken for, I will take it.

Please let me know and I will PM payment information.

Thanks,

kez

Latest posts

Back