• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prop Cupping Tools

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Stollfuss

Little rock welding prop cupping tools, mandrels, pliers, small hammer.

$65 shipped.

I will accept personal checks, or MO. MO ship next day. Personal checks have to clear before shipping.

Please respond to this post if interested and I will PM payment details.

My profile ID shos me as a newbie for some reason I had to re-register. My old profile ID was jstollfu I had 400-500 posts. I assure you I have been on this forum for years, some of the regulars will remember when I was more active.

P1010651.JPG

P1010653.JPG

****, I've been looking for this stuff for awhile.... If sale falls through I'll take it. Does anyone else have the plate with the balls on it?

Mike builds very nice stuff and it comes with a nice brass hammer, almost too nice to hit under a prop, lol

I believe the pictured LRW ball tool, was Alan Elzers design... he makes and sells them also... i have both mikes and alans tools and they are both quality pieces... Mike normally makes plier/tool sets once in awhile and posts up... he makes alot of other nice stuff too... we'll see...... mike

I believe the pictured LRW ball tool, was Alan Elzers design... he makes and sells them also... i have both mikes and alans tools and they are both quality pieces... Mike normally makes plier/tool sets once in awhile and posts up... he makes alot of other nice stuff too... we'll see...... mike
Yup, Alan Elzer still makes the balls on a plate, raffled them at Hobart. B)

Latest posts

Back