• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nitro Carbs.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Stollfuss

Used nitro carbs. I beleive they are all .45 size. The barrels are free on all of them. $12 each shipped.

I will accept personal checks, or MO. MO ship next day. Personal checks have to clear before shipping.

Please respond to this post if interested and I will PM payment details.

My profile ID shos me as a newbie for some reason I had to re-register. My old profile ID was jstollfu I had 400-500 posts. I assure you I have been on this forum for years, some of the regulars will remember when I was more active.

P1010663.JPG

P1010664.JPG

Hi Josh,

I will #1 and #6. Are you going to Spencer Park? PM me with details please.

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Used nitro carbs. I beleive they are all .45 size. The barrels are free on all of them. $12 each shipped.

I will accept personal checks, or MO. MO ship next day. Personal checks have to clear before shipping.

Please respond to this post if interested and I will PM payment details.

My profile ID shos me as a newbie for some reason I had to re-register. My old profile ID was jstollfu I had 400-500 posts. I assure you I have been on this forum for years, some of the regulars will remember when I was more active.
Josh, your old profile is still there, what was the problem?? Send me a p/m.

Back