Orlic or Zoom carb?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of free parking! Towing available if you blow a tire in the ruts! :lol: :lol: :lol: Tim, I have a Zoom,an Orlic, a D&J, and several Nova,CMB, Mac,OS, and even some K&B carbs you can test with to find the magic combination that will make your boat invincible. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of free parking! Towing available if you blow a tire in the ruts! :lol: :lol: :lol: Tim, I have a Zoom,an Orlic, a D&J, and several Nova,CMB, Mac,OS, and even some K&B carbs you can test with to find the magic combination that will make your boat invincible. ;)
Larry i have seen Harry potter and to be invisible you need a cloak ......

Larry i have seen Harry potter and to be invisible you need a cloak ......
Kevin,apparently your reading and comprehension skills are lacking also... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really wish work and life would stay out of boats way.... what a great deal o fun it would be to come play boats with yall!!!! Did Lance ever get his Tt bxr dialed in????
Yep, And I'm sure the Race results would have reflected a different champion :lol: - had he stayed for the entire race. Hey - maybe I'll let him kmow that there's gonna be some smack-talkers there on Wed.

just let me bring the 15 back an we will see :huh:

that is 15% fule back an let them BEAT them selves most of the time

Mike i think we hit 80 or 85 on the way up there :eek:

Marty

Mr. Knight,,, After finding out it will be tougher to get a zoom as they are not being produce this season one will have to look for a used or see if Orlic has any available... Then it turned into a meeting of the minds and so forth! !!!!

Mark, might have to head your way for a while to get away from it all. Wait, maybe the other way around? You and Tim head this way. LOL

Well we raced today. Larry came with dust all over a MAC motor that was about as old as himself. His front ground effects torn to prices from all the ruts in the road, anyway.

1st Larry went dead, I finished.

2nd It was ON, Larry however won.

3rd Was a battle for the Bunyan, both nailed the start. We were all out rockin and rollin! Back and forth all race, coming up the last straight we BOTH caught a gust of air and went to the MOON!!!

Oh, did I mention I ran an Orlic carb.

TL

Back