• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 Picco 67 EXRs - Never Seen Fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
Selling for a friend - Up for sale are 2 Picco 67 EXR engines that have never seen fuel. I have taken the engines apart to be able to show you what has been done to them and the work is excellent. They are both really nice engines and are set up and ready to run. I will reassemble them prior to shipping but I wanted you to be able to see the insides of the engines so you can see how good they are.

Engine #1 - Orlic modded - Carb was modded as well as the piston skirted and flow mods done to the piston and sleeve. The drum opening has been been knife edged and the backplate flow improved.

Engine #2 - Betke slight mods - piston skirted and backplate flow improved.

Price for engine #1 is $375 and engine #2 $350 plus shipping and Paypal fees. If you buy both the price will be $700 shipped and will include the extra new stock rod shown in picture 1.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris Capaldi

Attachments

• Picco672.jpg
    Picco672.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Picco671.jpg
    Picco671.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Chris,

Frank actually put this bid in for me, I was driving.

Yes I will take them and cover this amount so please consider them sold.

I will send the PayPal later this afternoon.

Thank You,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Ronnie don’t stump you toe! I would have paid full price for those Frank Orlic done nice work!

Back