Orlic or Zoom carb?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodney, bring er North next season and have some fun.We hold between 6 and 8 races a season and you can race all three boats in your sig. Sorry to high jack your thread Tim, the Cooper piped RB Concept C6 on my Lynx has a Orlic carb, head button and water jacket.

Larry

You're gonna' need all the GO you can get to catch me :p
Bring it :ph34r:
Come get yourself some! Tim...Pipe up one of your tunnels up and come have some fun. Rodney your Tiger doesn't have enough Thunder to put the smack down on Marty's K&B's running on 15% :eek: :D :D :D
Larry

I don't like being the cocky guy, so I will give you 2 options.

1. Lets hit the pond now, I'll even use my Cobra / OS combo. I know have and do a run off ( I know what it is capable of ).

2. What till next season and have a run off with my NS295 / GO combo.

The choice is yours, one last thing, when you deside what you want to do. Come with an empty stumach because you will be eating you'r words :p :lol: :p

TL

Glad we got to talkin carbs. It's all in GOOD FUN

TL

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim I'm game, I don't work again till Thursday, I'll go blow the dust off the Nemesis so I can put the Mac smack down on your OS!And your'e buying lunch. :lol: Kevin, Heeere, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

Tim I'm game, I don't work again till Thursday, I go blow the dust off the Nemesis so I can put the Mac smack down on your OS! Keven, Heeere, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
Trash Talkin :rolleyes:

I'll meet you at the pond on Wednesday (we better check the wind first). Then you can post on my thread for my Cobra for sale what you HONESTLY think of it.

TL

:) We'll touch base on Wednesday and take it from there. Maybe we can get your brother to play hookie from work and he can awe use with the mind numbing performance of his Go, go gadget Go! :p

Larry

I really wish work and life would stay out of boats way.... what a great deal o fun it would be to come play boats with yall!!!! Did Lance ever get his Tt bxr dialed in????

Wind speed ( check), batteries new ( check), clean, fresh fuel, ( 65%, cuz' thats what it takes) with the water removed of course.. ( check)....... let Larry set his own needle ( check).... day off ( check).... Mac attack.... ( make sure she's HOT).. ( check)..... pipe's juuust right ( check) aaaaand weeds in the pond ( check). Timbo, get it on. Then.... let him chase Mark's boat. For 'bout 2 laps..... 15% brought the wood home big time.... well.... theres always next year. It's usually scheduled in early October........ Rod... build it, you can have my Go. Might be something there.

Wind speed ( check), batteries new ( check), clean, fresh fuel, ( 65%, cuz' thats what it takes) with the water removed of course.. ( check)....... let Larry set his own needle ( check).... day off ( check).... Mac attack.... ( make sure she's HOT).. ( check)..... pipe's juuust right ( check) aaaaand weeds in the pond ( check). Timbo, get it on. Then.... let him chase Mark's boat. For 'bout 2 laps..... 15% brought the wood home big time.... well.... theres always next year. It's usually scheduled in early October........ Rod... build it, you can have my Go. Might be something there.
C'mon up Mike, and have some fun,Wind is only an issue at Nicols if it's straight out of the South...Like the hot air coming from Iowa right now. :)Just got two brand new Life batts...good to go there. I run 60 . Only time I ever had water in my fuel was when one of my jugs was sitting between my canopy and Klinks in a down pour and the water running off the canopys blew the lines off the jug, that wasn't all the way under my canopy when the rain started... cost me a heat start, but started a bon fire just fine.Been setting my own needles since way back when I was shredding airplanes down through the popple trees, I don't work again till Thursday, Mac is where it's at and the pipe been set the same since I found the sweet spot for this hull.Weeds have been down and out for quite a while We'll see who ends up chasing who.I've been able to hold my own against some pretty quick Novas with that old Mac, I'm not too concerned about tangling with Marks Go. :) Now if I just had a 4wheel drive pickup with a lift kit so I had enough ground clearance to clear the ruts in the road instead of a low slung car I'd be good to go....Might have to hoof my gear in from the black top.

next time

i got one of those

mine will do 60 all day long

i have herd it all

just listen to thouse AT THE POUND WITH BOAT IN THE WATER RUNNING :eek:

BULL **** WALKS :ph34r:

next time

NEXT TIME

Rod you starting to see any thing ;)

Marty

C'mon up Mike, I run 60 . I'm not too concerned about tangling with Marks Go. :)

Larry

60mph, u need that radar gun recalibrated! Your not concerned about Marks GO cuz u NEVER seen it run... The SH*T is getting deep.

TL

C'mon up Mike, I run 60 . I'm not too concerned about tangling with Marks Go. :)

Larry

60mph, u need that radar gun recalibrated! Your not concerned about Marks GO cuz u NEVER seen it run... The SH*T is getting deep.

TL
60% nitro Timmy,You are just like the media in this country editing statements out of context.. :huh: I can fuel it up with 70% if it will make you feel better, :) I don't have any 65%. Better touch base with Frank Orlic and see if he has any left from his latest batch of carbs, They usually sell as fast as they run.

next time

i got one of those

mine will do 60 all day long

i have herd it all

just listen to thouse AT THE POUND WITH BOAT IN THE WATER RUNNING :eek:

BULL **** WALKS :ph34r:

next time

NEXT TIME

Rod you starting to see any thing ;)

Marty
Marty, set that Bush Light down and re read Mike's post to me and my response to his. "Fresh clean fuel,65% cuz thats what it takes...I responded "I run 60". as in 60% Nitro not 65%.You Silly Iowegian. :lol:

Detail oriented accordingly..... basically run what ever % you deem appropriate..... thing is.... there was already a scheduled race a little while back, there, and we attended......( it would have been an all Iowa modified sweep, 'ceptin' a little bad luck ate me up). guess you and Tim can call it the Paul Bunyan runoff or something.... Wednesday's the day!.... Tim's got a pretty trick 4X, he'll haul you in there,( it's snot really all that bad... I can see this deal forming) which will even allow your tunnel to see water this year...... maybe...... well, nitro content aside, it could be too windy, weedy, cold, dead batteries, needle, time, work or any other litany that wont make the Bunyan runoff possible.... get it on men... lets hear it...... then, we'll see who chases who..... maybe even at a scheduled event sometime...... familiar: I've got to work today.... as much as I'd be there, and was, and in a points racing scenario too..... there's always next year..... right?.... Hurry up, and crown the winner.... we can seine the skim ice off, the Iowa team'll just do it up one more time.... well, maybe not... maybe we'll just fish on it..... good luck to both racers.... results to follow... Timbo.... Orlics stuff is great, accordingly, you can do well pretty much with any upgrade out there.... I've a D and J goin' on mine good luck. Mike

Yup, You have to work and can't come watch, I had to work and couldn't come to the race you were at. Big Deal. Working weekend has it's drawbacks but none of them are as bad as being unemployed. You rattled off a laundry list of requirements, I needed, to go out and run this little grudge match with Tim and I responded to each of them and my responses were para phrased and misquoted into statement and or claims I never made. I took two seasons off from racing because my schedule and career change didn't allow me the time and money I felt would be required for me to compete at the level of preparedness that I feel is necessary to be competitive.Life happens, get over it.They are a just toy boats, and If things don't work out and I can't play with them,I have other toys I can play with.

Larry

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday at the pond nitro burning tunnels be there if you want part of the bunyan runoff!!!!!

Back