Orlic or Zoom carb?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

I'm in the process of building my NS295. Thinking of going mod with a GO motor. My question is what is the carb of choice? I will be running a 3rd channel.

TL

Both are great carbs. Charles posted in the manufacturers section that he isn't making any Zoom carbs this winter, so unless you have one or find a used one for sale,you may need to explore other options.

Larry

Mark has a Zoom, and runs like a rocket with the GO motor. I will have to try the Orlic then we will have both carb on the GO motors and I can kick his AZZ, lol.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

TL

Both are great carbs. Charles posted in the manufacturers section that he isn't making any Zoom carbs this winter, so unless you have one or find a used one for sale,you may need to explore other options.Larry
Sounds like a used one could cost a pretty penny! !!

Mark has a Zoom, and runs like a rocket with the GO motor. I will have to try the Orlic then we will have both carb on the GO motors and I can kick his AZZ, lol.
Thanks for the feedback guys!

TL
Ahh heck just take his he won't mind! !!

Kroggs

That's funny since I'm the one who buys all the plugs for us!!!! He covers the nitro. It all works out. NOW get off her and START building BOATS.....

Kroggs
That's funny since I'm the one who buys all the plugs for us!!!! He covers the nitro. It all works out. NOW get off her and START building BOATS.....
Im not on her, my boats and her are 3 hours away!!! Not much i can do sitting in this loader but enjoy IW!!!!! The plugs where TP ones. Sorry Tim I'll stop derailing now...

Last edited by a moderator:
You're gonna' need all the GO you can get to catch me :p

What till next year Larry you will want one. That is after you get sick of chassing mine all summer! :p :D :lol: :D
I'll take it easy on you Mark, and unleash my B tunnel armada on you gradually so you don't get too disheartened and start running .12 hydros again. :p :lol: :p :lol: You should be able to run pretty close with the Nemesis right now with the corner speed you can carry with your Vision. Against my Lynx and my Vision...Well we'll just have to wait and see if that GO can pony up and hang in there. :D .

Alright Mark, I need an outboard, got an extra setting there?...... Ive got a build going together this winter that just might love to have a little piped power on the back of it... :D

And LC, your right currently. His KB on 15% do have more grunt. Ill get the setup back on it and she will be rocking again. I almost had it last weekend, hit a log submerged and lost the entire setup. Tried to get it back but kept picking up leaves so called it a year.

You're gonna' need all the GO you can get to catch me :p
Bring it :ph34r:
Easy on the Tiger talk now..... :) or I'll have to quit my job to prove how fast a tunnel can really go:)

Come get yourself some! Tim...Pipe up one of your tunnels up and come have some fun. Rodney your Tiger doesn't have enough Thunder to put the smack down on Marty's K&B's running on 15% :eek: :D :D :D

Back