ODMBA 16th Annual Invitational August 23rd & 24th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henrietta

The Old Dominion Model Boat Association of Chesapeake, VA is pleased to announce its 16th Annual Invitational and District 12 points race on August 23rd and 24th.

Race flyer is attached with all information; entry deadline is August 18th; Entries need to be mailed to Don Ferrette with payment.

Hope to see you there!

16_Annual_Invitational_Flyer.doc

Attachments

• 16_Annual_Invitational_Flyer.doc
    115 KB · Views: 65
The Old Dominion Model Boat Association of Chesapeake, VA is pleased to announce its 16th Annual Invitational and District 12 points race on August 23rd and 24th.
Race flyer is attached with all information; entry deadline is August 18th; Entries need to be mailed to Don Ferrette with payment.

Hope to see you there!
Hope the Little Man takes it easy on us in B mono. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to see you there!
The "little man" sprouted to my height (ok, I'm short but you know what I mean) in a year and is pretty full of himself - I think he has every intention of trying to win again of course. He beat his grandfather this weekend in crackerbox, however Preston was having to "reschool" him some in both classes as Tommy had a few races off and was out of practice. I'm sure he'll be back in prime shape by August.

Can't wait to see everyone and hope it's cooler and gas is $2 :) Ok well at least cooler.

Hope to see you there!
The "little man" sprouted to my height (ok, I'm short but you know what I mean) in a year and is pretty full of himself - I think he has every intention of trying to win again of course. He beat his grandfather this weekend in crackerbox, however Preston was having to "reschool" him some in both classes as Tommy had a few races off and was out of practice. I'm sure he'll be back in prime shape by August.

Can't wait to see everyone and hope it's cooler and gas is $2 :) Ok well at least cooler.
I've been hearing about this "little man" and how good he is with his B Mono. This "old man" might have to get out the old yellow Twincraft and see if I have anything for him. I have found out that it is safer racing from the bank rather than in the water................

Dick Tyndall

Hope to see you there!

I've been hearing about this "little man" and how good he is with his B Mono. This "old man" might have to get out the old yellow Twincraft and see if I have anything for him. I have found out that it is safer racing from the bank rather than in the water................

Dick Tyndall
I would love to see you come out as would all of the club!

Dick,

You come take your spank'n like the rest.

The boy reminds me when John was young and making everybody look bad. Us old guys don't have a chancee. :lol:

Preston, I just downloaded the flyer and will be sending it in very soon. Been way too long since I have been to that pond to run with all of you guys!!!! Lookin forward to it.

John Crouch

OK BOYS!

I just ordered my new spanking machine. I think there will be plenty so don't fight. You can all have a piece.

Have all the fun you want with that comment. :p

Dick, Buddy and James of ODMBA will be expecting all East Coast Tunnel Hull and Sport 40 drivers to come challenge and take away our wood! We have been to all the East Coast races this year and hope to see you at our Invitational. I know Chris W. is coming so there will be at least four 50 mph Tunnel Hulls waiting to spray water on your sponson tips!!! Come and get us. James Beasley

Dick, Buddy and James of ODMBA will be expecting all East Coast Tunnel Hull and Sport 40 drivers to come challenge and take away our wood! We have been to all the East Coast races this year and hope to see you at our Invitational. I know Chris W. is coming so there will be at least four 50 mph Tunnel Hulls waiting to spray water on your sponson tips!!! Come and get us. James Beasley
I'm planning to attend and I'm guessing you can figure out what boats I'll be bringing. :lol:

Don can you update us on the entries when you have a chance?
Entries have started showing up, a couple here & there. I expect to see the bulk of them over the next two weeks like always. Remember when there is a frequency conflict the first entry received gets priority so get them in now. :)

How many boats were entered last year? Was there a 175 boat limit? just curious.

I am planning on being busy.....6 classes ..I think. I know of some others that will be running just as many classes....at 175 boats are people going to get turned away? I guess some will not get to play ? :huh:

Just wondering.

How many boats were entered last year? Was there a 175 boat limit? just curious.I am planning on being busy.....6 classes ..I think. I know of some others that will be running just as many classes....at 175 boats are people going to get turned away? I guess some will not get to play ? :huh:

Just wondering.
Remember I got bitched at for going over the limit last year. What does that tell you? With me fun comes first. :D However, it pays to be prompt in sending entries in as if it gets too out of hand then the azz draggers who wait until the last minute might not play. No different any where else with boat count limits. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Totaly agree with Don.

GET YOUR ENTRIES IN EARLY FOLKS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

remember the old saying>>>>>>>>>>>> IF YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i gave Don my entry when he was at our race.

carl

How many boats were entered last year? Was there a 175 boat limit? just curious.I am planning on being busy.....6 classes ..I think. I know of some others that will be running just as many classes....at 175 boats are people going to get turned away? I guess some will not get to play ? :huh:

Just wondering.
Remember I got bitched at for going over the limit last year. What does that tell you? With me fun comes first. :D However, it pays to be prompt in sending entries in as if it gets too out of hand then the azz draggers who wait until the last minute might not play. No different any where else with boat count limits. ;)

As soon as I figure out what classes I want to run, I'll send in my entries. Definite classes include Sport 40 and D hydro. Up in the air are B Hydro, F Hydro, Open Cat, Stock Gas, LS27 Sport hydro, LSG Cat, and Open Offshore.

Latest posts

Back