NW Scale Hydroplane Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for staying on top of it Mike,,she will stay like she is until you have the updated info!!!!! Again Thanks....
When my dad and I talked to Ted Porter in San Diego he told us they were going to keep that paint job for next year.

Question- I noticed in the contestant photos that Roger is shown 3 times with 3 different boats. How many boats are you allowed to enter? :blink:
Don,

You can enter as many as you want, but more than two could be a real challenge.

Marty: Thanks for your post. I really enjoyed watching the tape to give me the flavor of NW racing. Your boats are beautiful and run FAST. I will try to join Mike Allen for next years race. Perry

Perry...whatever it takes,,i would love for you to join me...this is one awesome event that you or anyone from either coast should not want to miss,,Perry you would be in heaven,,with the vast knowledge of both R/C and real unlimiteds that these guys have....

Perry...whatever it takes,,i would love for you to join me...this is one awesome event that you or anyone from either coast should not want to miss,,Perry you would be in heaven,,with the vast knowledge of both R/C and real unlimiteds that these guys have....

Might have to count me in as well hoping the fianances and all work out better next year for me!!!

Ron

Might have to count me in as well hoping the fianances and all work out better next year for me!!!

Ron

Ron

if you or any of the District 3 guys are coming out to CA for the Nats and want to leave a boat with me I'll take it up and then ship it back you. I can carry 7 scales in my trailer including mine. I'm taking a little extra time off for it next year and driving up.

Ron

Ron

if you or any of the District 3 guys are coming out to CA for the Nats and want to leave a boat with me I'll take it up and then ship it back you. I can carry 7 scales in my trailer including mine. I'm taking a little extra time off for it next year and driving up.
Thanks for the offer Mike, we will keep that in mind!

Ron

Probably around the same time as this year,,keep checking on the NW SCALE CHAMPIONSHIP Website,,I'am sure Marty will let us know!!!

Ron,,I'am glad you are also thinking about it...

Mike McKnight thanks for the offer we might just fill up your trailer!!!!

Next year I'am not gonna miss the Museum,,alert the local police,,whatever it takes , I wanna see it!!!!!!!

Back