No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone actually read Hugh's posts or just skim over them like me?

I think people look at your threads cause they want to know what Hugh has said to himself today. A good thread is not determined by "hits" but by quality content buddy ;-)

I think people look at your threads cause they want to know what Hugh has said to himself today. A good thread is not determined by "hits" but by quality content buddy ;-)
Kris,

What Hugh does not get is how disrespectful it is to come into a group and talk crap when you have no history with them and insult everyone then go back and hide under the argument that this is just smack talk and if you use a smiley your not accountable. I guess the lack of creativity is our bad. A nobody comes on and uses terms like "slow S--t, barges and scrubs to some of the best outboard racers in the country. After no serious responce to "put up or shut up", someone is called a keyboard racer on a racing forum and it just is the lowest term you can describe someone with. On any forum I have been on be it cars,boats or motorcyles the lowest term to call anyone is "troll". Obviously the outboard community has no respect for anyone they would use this term describing. We just can't get more creative sorry. :D :lol: :eek: :angry:

Thanks for starting the thread and any lack of posts is the competition is such that even the best can't be sure they won't get thrashed at the race. They just bring it rather than pat themselves on the back.

Mic :ph34r:

Actions speak louder than words....we don't need to smack talk...you baby boys are already scared of us SMACK QUEENS...we don't want to chase you away crying with words.

Kris,

What Hugh does not get is how disrespectful it is to come into a group and talk crap when you have no history with them and insult everyone then go back and hide under the argument that this is just smack talk and if you use a smiley your not accountable. I guess the lack of creativity is our bad. A nobody comes on and uses terms like "slow S--t, barges and scrubs to some of the best outboard racers in the country. After no serious responce to "put up or shut up", someone is called a keyboard racer on a racing forum and it just is the lowest term you can describe someone with. On any forum I have been on be it cars,boats or motorcyles the lowest term to call anyone is "troll". Obviously the outboard community has no respect for anyone they would use this term describing. We just can't get more creative sorry. :D :lol: :eek: :angry:

Thanks for starting the thread and any lack of posts is the competition is such that even the best can't be sure they won't get thrashed at the race. They just bring it rather than pat themselves on the back.

Mic :ph34r:
Just out of curiosity, does anybody know how old Hugh actually is? By his knowledge of FE the he helped Gabe with I'd assume that he was older, but at the same time his comments reflect a person of a much younger age. I'd hate for everyone to be bashing some kid the same age as my 13 year old brother that gets on here. Just asking for a clear conscience's sake. lol

~Jr.

Jr,

I thought the same thing. It's almost like there are two different people talking. On one hand, when the post is technical the reply is as if an adult is responding. Then you get some of the other replies where the post content and wordage is that of a teenager. You could be correct........ :wacko:

Edit, who knows, but im gonna guess mid 60's

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t post much because no one wants technical advice from someone who has trouble differentiating between a #4 & #6 Allen wrench. I just know #4 is yellow in the box, and #6 is orange. I have run enough heats as a racer though, and recognize who are good racers, and who need a little more work. Anyone who talks smack, and has no boat or experience to offer to the competition, in my mind probably needs a little more work. I was pitting for a guy last year, and I asked him where he wanted to be at the start. His answer was “it really doesn’t matter”. My answer was “yes it really does matter”. When I read some of the posts by the person who talks smack (with no boats to race), I again hear that same voice in my head say “it really doesn’t matter”. So put down the key board, get a boat, and come to school. We go to the tunnel champs every year because there are 20 + drivers that are capable of winning, not just a few class favorites. I don’t have much smack talk for you all, but I have 6 classes I’m running this year, so I won’t be hiding behind a keyboard.

Jay H.

I don’t post much because no one wants technical advice from someone who has trouble differentiating between a #4 & #6 Allen wrench. I just know #4 is yellow in the box, and #6 is orange. I have run enough heats as a racer though, and recognize who are good racers, and who need a little more work. Anyone who talks smack, and has no boat or experience to offer to the competition, in my mind probably needs a little more work. I was pitting for a guy last year, and I asked him where he wanted to be at the start. His answer was “it really doesn’t matter”. My answer was “yes it really does matter”. When I read some of the posts by the person who talks smack (with no boats to race), I again hear that same voice in my head say “it really doesn’t matter”. So put down the key board, get a boat, and come to school. We go to the tunnel champs every year because there are 20 + drivers that are capable of winning, not just a few class favorites. I don’t have much smack talk for you all, but I have 6 classes I’m running this year, so I won’t be hiding behind a keyboard.

Jay H.
........it really doesn't matter. I'm still gonna smoke ya!!!!.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahaha. Just kidding. I'm glad Mic let's you out once in a while. I hope you are doing well. How's that little boater of your's coming along? I look forward to seeing and "racing" you guys in a couple of weeks!!!........ ;) I'm glad you have them locked and loaded Jay. You are one of the few I would make six laps with side by side and not bat an eye. Gabe is too. There are a few others, well no....... ;)

Shaw I’m guessing you’ll be better this year than last (you ran real good for a rookie). So I trained real hard for you this year, even put another inch on my biceps, in case I need to drag you into the bushes and teach you a little respect. Just remember at the start when I ask you were you want to be, say to yourself “it really doesn’t matter” because your boats are that fast.

Little guys doing great, still a little young to race. His racing perspective is much like some others who have posted here recently and before. Last year at the straightaway trials he promised the officials, if they let him run his boat, it would do 80 mph (boat was from Wal-Mart). I guess at 5 you’re allowed to not have a clue what you are saying.

Shaw I’m guessing you’ll be better this year than last (you ran real good for a rookie). So I trained real hard for you this year, even put another inch on my biceps, in case I need to drag you into the bushes and teach you a little respect. Just remember at the start when I ask you were you want to be, say to yourself “it really doesn’t matter” because your boats are that fast.

Jay H.
A few US-1's dont hurt either J ;)

You girls have fun , wish we coulda made it up there- One day B)

And btw, if you DO drag Shaw in the woods , give him one for me Coulhane and BigJhnOttr ;) :p :p :p :lol:

Just a little love Ron :D

Tell Mic Im gonna take him up on that offer next year.

Andy

Jay H.
A few US-1's dont hurt either J ;)

You girls have fun , wish we coulda made it up there- One day B)

And btw, if you DO drag Shaw in the woods , give him one for me Coulhane and BigJhnOttr ;) :p :p :p :lol:

Just a little love Ron :D

Tell Mic Im gonna take him up on that offer next year.

Andy
Hahahahahaha. I love it Andy. It's all good for sure. You are welcome to come join us "ladies" any time you want. If big Jay takes me in the woods I will pull his dress over his eyes and run!!!!!!!!!.............. :eek: If you really want to come and don't have something to run, I will throw something together for ya. Just let me know......... ;) Talk to you soon.

Little guys doing great, still a little young to race. His racing perspective is much like some others who have posted here recently and before. Last year at the straightaway trials he promised the officials, if they let him run his boat, it would do 80 mph (boat was from Wal-Mart). I guess at 5 you’re allowed to not have a clue what you are saying.
I'm glad to hear the third generation Halbragger is coming along quickly!!!!! Try to slow him down a bit. That's all we need right now is yet another Family Agency boater hogging lane one!!!!...... ;)

I'd pay good money to watch you teach Ron a little respect Jay!!!! I'm sure Otto would too!!! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Hahahahaha. Just kidding. I'm glad Mic let's you out once in a while. I hope you are doing well. How's that little boater of your's coming along? I look forward to seeing and "racing" you guys in a couple of weeks!!!........ ;) I'm glad you have them locked and loaded Jay. You are one of the few I would make six laps with side by side and not bat an eye. Gabe is too. There are a few others, well no....... ;)
Ron, I would have gone side by side with you at the Winter Nats but you were too far behind. LOL!!!! :eek:

ron, i built a new boat just for your bouy hugging azz.

Ron, I would have gone side by side with you at the Winter Nats but you were too far behind. LOL!!!! :eek:
Now hold on Mr. Culhane. I won two of those heats and was in first place going into the shootout so you were actually behind!!!!!! :p .......hahahahahahahaha.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lock and Load...........WTC coming to a pond near you!!!

ron, i built a new boat just for your bouy hugging azz.
Timmy,

Just do what Gabe does and jam me in next to the #6 exit bouy!!!!....... ;) I had to bump him in Atlanta just to clear some room!!!...... :p

What did you build, or is it a secret????..... :ph34r:

Back