New St Petersburg Fl Pond

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you all know, it is Gator Mating season.. BE careful, especially early in the AM and at dusk.
And we have a 12' one that lives there. Kind of like those big ones on Swamp People :)

Seriously, please do be aware .......
28alqg4.jpg

Been living around Gators all my life, turn the TV off and leave the FL. wildlife alone. They where here before you decided to move to my state. All want the sunshine and OJ but not the wildlife. not all states can be New York :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Awesome lake . These guys worked their asses off to make this facility Race Headquarters !! Gonna be a KILLLER race site . Gotta hit the sack to be able to solve all the issues from today !!!!! :lol: :lol:

Just throw him some chicken and he will leave you alone.LOL

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy in the black shirt , Bruce Ditto , is a fishing guide and redneck from Palatka and has this gator , STUFFED in his LIVING ROOM in his house !!! Not just the head ..the WHOLE gator ! Now thats what you call a 'Neck ! :lol:

There was a Toyota Key that was turned in from the recent race. Nobody claimed it.

Wonder how they got home? Maybe they are still out there.....OR, we do have a 12 foot gator that lives there...... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a Toyota Key that was turned in from the recent race. Nobody claimed it.

Wonder how they got home? Maybe they are still out there.....OR, we do have a 12 foot gator that lives there...... :)
I found that key early Sunday morning in the mud....might have been from someone that was there on Saturday but not Sunday....

Latest posts

Back