• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sikk gas engine - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

New Sikk gas engine purchsed from Mattson Marine last month. Never run, with mount. New price for engine with mount is $175 which includes shipping within the continental United States. Contact Bob Bonahoom. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
New Sikk gas engine purchsed from Mattson Marine last month. Never run, with mount. New price for engine with mount is $175 which includes shipping within the continental United States. Contact Bob Bonahoom.
hi mike here is motor still for sale is it260 zenoah 257 carb mike 239 693 5596 i need engine asap

New Sikk gas engine purchsed from Mattson Marine last month. Never run, with mount. New price for engine with mount is $175 which includes shipping within the continental United States. Contact Bob Bonahoom.
If you will accept $150.shipped I can pay pal you tonight.

Hi Gary,

Sorry about the slow response, I have been out of town for 3 days. I have a call into Mike who responded first. If he wants the engine I will send it to him because he was first with a full price offer. I will let you know the status after I speak to him, hopefuly today (Saturday).

Hi Gary,

Sorry about the slow response, I have been out of town for 3 days. I have a call into Mike who responded first. If he wants the engine I will send it to him because he was first with a full price offer. I will let you know the status after I speak to him, hopefuly today (Saturday).
no problem!!I pm your message back to you.

Hi Gary,

Gary, since I have not heard from the other party, please send me a private email at [email protected] if you are still interested in the engine.

Hi Gary,

Gary, since I have not heard from the other party, please send me a private email at [email protected] if you are still interested in the engine.
A PM has been sent.

Hi Gary,

A PM has been sent.
The engine is now sold.

Back