• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale NEW NEVER SEEN FUEL NHHANSON 2+2 GAS ENGINE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
these engines run really good, it is a 2+2 310 engine with mount , zipp hits pipe and header, engine has never seen fuel and has collet also RTR, mount it, duel it and go play, asking a great price at, $400.00 shipped lower 48

Attachments

• DSC03545.JPG
    DSC03545.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03544.JPG
    DSC03544.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03543.JPG
    DSC03543.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
Gary just a suggestion be upfront about when you could ship when you promise to ship on Tuesday and had no intention of shipping that day do to illness or doctor appointments just say I can't ship for a week your false promises just to get money in your account doesn't sit well with me keep it real people will understand hope your feeling better Jeff Barnes

Gary has always been hit or miss on being timely. Id suggest if it bothers you dont buy from him. I dont mind waiting as he sometimes makes great deals

Back