• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW OPS 45 engine header and pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All are NEW NEVER RUN. Engine was mounted as shown in the pictures but that’s it. Pipe is also a NEW IN THE BOX OPS muffled pipe. Pp ff or pay the fees.
NEW PRICE $300

Attachments

• IMG_5032.jpeg
    IMG_5032.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5033.jpeg
    IMG_5033.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5035.jpeg
    IMG_5035.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5036.jpeg
    IMG_5036.jpeg
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I know a guy who can get parts and also who I bought the motor from and he can get parts. His name is Danny Wiemer. I don’t know if he’s on here or not but he is on Facebook

You can order parts from Mantua model products, they own OPS but they have not made anything for 4 or 5 years now. They have some inventory but it’s hit or miss and I don’t know when or if they will ever start making engs and parts again. I have ordered from them a few times and their service is good but it will take a couple weeks to get your order once it’s been placed.

https://www.mantuamodel.co.uk/

All are NEW NEVER RUN. Engine was mounted as shown in the pictures but that’s it. Pipe is also a NEW IN THE BOX OPS muffled pipe. $400 shipped in the lower 48. Pp ff or pay the fees.
Dang, wish it had the #6280 pipe, Stephen!.....

Would you be interested in a trade for a NIB KaBoom 45 marine, plus you also kick in $100?....this is a very rare K&B and worth a lot of $$$.

You can order parts from Mantua model products, they own OPS but they have not made anything for 4 or 5 years now. They have some inventory but it’s hit or miss and I don’t know when or if they will ever start making engs and parts again. I have ordered from them a few times and their service is good but it will take a couple weeks to get your order once it’s been placed.

https://www.mantuamodel.co.uk/

Think ya have a better chance with Mantua Models (Italy) on Facebook.

Back