• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale NEW NEVER SEEN FUEL NHHANSON 2+2 GAS ENGINE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Folks just need to be patient, it's just a guess but........ Id be willing to gamble that most of you guys racing have jumped the start and been disqualified, I've learned to be patient and I'll spank you later;)

I'm good on the spanking the start was Tuesday not looking to DQ just looking for my merchandise I bought from Gary but I'm done with this thread thanks for everybody's input but I'm the guy that put up 400 dollars just saying. 😳 I'm a nitro guy anyways just trying to help Gary out

To all you armchair quarterbacks out there commenting........

We thought we had this addressed with Gary previously and for a while he did improve. Regardless, I don't think there is anyone who didn't eventually get their stuff. Is it right to take so long? Of course not but all this chatter doesn't help. For right now the focus is making sure anyone who is owed stuff gets it, we will address the foot dragging after that.

With that being said refrain from any other comments. Is this clear enough??

To all you armchair quarterbacks out there commenting........

We thought we had this addressed with Gary previously and for a while he did improve. Regardless, I don't think there is anyone who didn't eventually get their stuff. Is it right to take so long? Of course not but all this chatter doesn't help. For right now the focus is making sure anyone who is owed stuff gets it, we will address the foot dragging after that.

With that being said refrain from any other comments. Is this clear enough??
Crystal.

Guess what came in the mail today I always had faith in Gary I was just a little hurt when I ask him shipping date and it was a week later all is good new BH Hansen 2*2 mount collet header pipe pipe mount for 400 you do the math thanks again Gary
It’s great that you got your motor. I feel the most important thing is communication! That has been everyone’s biggest complaint. Hey life happens people get sick, hurt even pass away, but sometimes something as simple as a message or phone call can save a bunch of stress and frustration for parties involved no matter who it may be.

Back