new project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Anthony.......spent the morning replacing all terminals from charger,meters and batts...man the 6mm have a very tight fitting and are hard to be opened.....next weekend probably we will have the first video of this baby ...stay tuned!.Gill

Ok fellas boat ready to run i.e. fueled with 8S packs and etc.. weights 128,6oz or 3,6kg......I 'm happy with this number considering the power(4092 1390kv) and effiency of this type of hull.Did a flotation test in the pool and she looks nice with the texalium lid..as soon I have some tests will post the video Thanks Gill

DSCN4083.JPG

DSCN4087.JPG

DSCN4088.JPG

Finally could get the boat wet today in a small lake just to be sure everything is working good.Boat ran absolutely clean and straight.....now its time for the real test in big water.Also tested a hybrid 6S version with Jae sponsons and boat ran great....videos soon.

DSCN4124.JPG

Well I decided to change my set up on the cf boat and will substitute the Leo for a Neu 1527...waiting for parts.The 6S boat now with original sponsons proved to be really fast(low 90's) and with more fine adjustments I guess i will have a great contender for saw races.soon more pics and videos.Gill

010.JPG

Hi Jim the 6s version ended up with 2,62 kg and the 8S 3,58kg good weights considering a 37"(from prop to sponson nose) boat. I guess with the Neu motor weight will increase a little but also power so let's see...waiting for the videos taken by a friend of mine.Gill

Finally could get the 6S with heat race set up wet and its a rocket! Next week more serious tests on the big lake.Thanks Gill

005.JPG

006.JPG

Latest posts

Back