New Novarossi OB Cranks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the cranks are now finish ground and I am having a beer to celebrate! :D I should have the PTO shafts done tomorrow and I will start shipping on Monday.

Here is a picture of the finished cranks.

NROBconversion001.jpg

Well the cranks are now finish ground and I am having a beer to celebrate!
biggrin.gif
I should have the PTO shafts done tomorrow and I will start shipping on Monday.

Here is a picture of the finished cranks.

NROBconversion001.jpg

No wonder your wife says you've been really cranky lately!
laugh.gif

Guy's

i recieved my parts(crank, p.t.o, flywheel) from Mark today, AWESOME, work,

mine where first one's sent out,

you will all be very happy,

regards Aaron

hey mark , would like to know if you still have any cranks/pto/flywheels still for sale for lawless-k&b

Last edited by a moderator:
with all the issues we have had with past conversions, that's not funny!!

but im still laughing :lol:

tim

Guy's

i recieved my parts(crank, p.t.o, flywheel) from Mark today, AWESOME, work,

mine where first one's sent out,

you will all be very happy,

regards Aaron

Aaron,

The parts look much better in hand than they do in the pictures don't they? Mark personally delieverd mine on Sunday. Hard water season won't be over around here for several months, so you'll have to give us the lowdown on how they perform. I doubt I'll have any boats in the water before May.

Guy's I deleted a PM thyat was sent to me last night looking for a kit. If it was you please PM me again.

I Got Mine !!! Man thats a Beef City O.S. PTO :eek: ,, Crank looks Great, a Real Pro Job.

Thank You Mark, Your Awesome!

Now if i could just get some good OS flex'es i'd be in...

Mark, when did you send these out? Just wondering when to look for it in the mail box, and HOPING I had the right address in my paypal.... Thanks for doing these!

~James

i just pm'd him with my addy, britton said he wrote in shout box, i don't use that feature.

hope it is'nt going to efffingwhatever ga. :blink:

tim

Mark, when did you send these out? Just wondering when to look for it in the mail box, and HOPING I had the right address in my paypal.... Thanks for doing these!

~James

James, Don't give me that I hope I gave you the right address stuff. That's not funny. It should be there tomorrow if your address is right. Check your PM's for more info.

i just pm'd him with my addy, britton said he wrote in shout box, i don't use that feature.

hope it is'nt going to efffingwhatever ga. :blink:

tim

Nope! I thought your addy was a joke on Paypal. :D Sorry Buddy It will be on it's way in the am.

Wow.... Holy Crap these things are nice. The PTO's are a work of art...

Nicely done Mark, seriously. Thanks again. cant wait to try it out.

~ James

Back