New Novarossi OB Cranks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
OK Guy's I am ready to start making some high quality NR OB cranks. The timing numbers will be as follows.

Close @65*

Open @210*

Duration of 215*.

I hate to have to ask this but. I do not have the cash to get this thing started on my own right now. So here is the deal. I need 20 prepaid orders to make this happen. And for those first 20 cranks sold. I will through in a free flywheel for each crank sold. It will take me approximately 6 weeks to complete the cranks and flywheels. As I am doing this between work and family If I can not get 20 prepaid orders I will not make any and refund everyone 100% of there money back guaranteed.

Price of each crank is $125.00 Please post here if you would like to be in on the first 20 cranks. If we get to 20. I will then PM each of you with my Paypal or address info.

I am also working on PTO's for NR to OS and K&B lower units.

Thank you,

Mark Leyde

NovaOBcrank1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mark

Are this cranks going to be made on a CNC and what stock are you going use.Are you going to OD grind them and what rockwell for heat treat.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Hi Mark

Are this cranks going to be made on a CNC and what stock are you going use.Are you going to OD gringthem and what rc for heat treat.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Dave they are being blanked up in a CNC lathe, then heat treated and then I will grind in the diameters and faces. I will be making them out of either S7 or 8620. Hardness (RC) will depend on the material I pick.

you know im in for my 2 as wel mark.. lmk when and where to send it to.. thanks

tk

When and if we hit 20 cranks wanted. I will PM you with the payment details.

Oh ya, I got your nuts right here TK! :lol: LOL

Mark,

I will take two of your crank/pto combo's. I am also interested in your OS PTO's when available. Thank for your efforts. Good luck!

Mike

Back