New Novarossi OB Cranks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it was'nt for bad luck, i'd have no luck <_<

go ahead kick me when i'm down, i would :p

timmy

hey mark,

no big deal, what you don.t see is how much crap i dish out in person. anybody can sit behind a puter and dish it out, you have time to think about it then type. <_<

it's all good :)

tim

Mark,

Mine showed up today...man-o-man look good! Great job and thanks.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you guy's like them.

My wife is just remembering who I am. :D I spend every night after work in the shop for just about 2 months. I also had one of my son's break his arm snowboarding during this time. I guess I know were the profits are going. :rolleyes:

Just to let you guy's know. If your crank fits tight in the bearings. Put it in the freezer for an hour before you install it.

Mark,

Have you made any spare PTO cable adaptors that the flex cable fits into? I may not have the correct name for it, however .... Those things can wear easily and the square ends become rounded. If so, how much for them?

John

Mark,

Have you made any spare PTO cable adaptors that the flex cable fits into? I may not have the correct name for it, however .... Those things can wear easily and the square ends become rounded. If so, how much for them?

John

Nope, My PTO shafts are hardend and have the square broched in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

John

Do you have some spares for sale, if so how much for them?

Mark,

John

Do you have some spares for sale, if so how much for them?

Yes I some spare K&B style PTO's left. They are $100.00 shipped. PM me for ordering detail if you would like one.

Mark,

Think we have crossed wires. I have a NR OB (PB made) and am looking for a spare cable insert, crank pin unit that goes into the PTO. I do not want a K&B unit.

I got a easier question Mark, what diameter was the crank flywheel (counter balance) cut to?,, .990" or less?

I got a easier question Mark, what diameter was the crank flywheel (counter balance) cut to?,, .990" or less?

.990" Jerry
Thanks! at least my calipers are right :) ,, the reason I asked is I'm attempting to use your crank in a RB Classic09.

It's very, very close, 'cept the RB counter balance wheel dia is .985".. With your crank in there it only leaves about

.0015" clearance,, I think thats a bit tight .

I think I'll save your crank for a Top motor instead of trying to push it with the RB.

Back