New Novarossi OB Cranks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to spend some time with my bro. This is what he was doing. Loading the info. into the cnc and putting the final touches on for the pto's to be cut. I left befor they were done.

0117002004.jpg

0117002116.jpg

0117002001.jpg

I wanted to spend some time with my bro. This is what he was doing. Loading the info. into the cnc and putting the final touches on for the pto's to be cut. I left befor they were done.

Mark,

Are you going to make a Novarossi to OS Lower unit PTO? If you are please put me down for one.

Thanks,

TB

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

Are you going to make a Novarossi to OS Lower unit PTO? If you are please put me down for one.

Thanks,

TB
Like the one on the right in this picture Bill? :D I sure am! :) I am making 30 of them and 20 K&B style PTO's

100_0329.jpg

Here is the update on the crank and PTO's. I received the crank blanks from my CNC lathe shop today. I will start machining on them tomorrow morning. I will also be finishing up the PTO housings.

I can not what to finish these parts. I need to get some sleep.

Mark,

Thanks,

TB
Like the one on the right in this picture Bill? :D I sure am! :) I am making 30 of them and 20 K&B style PTO's

100_0329.jpg

Here is the update on the crank and PTO's. I received the crank blanks from my CNC lathe shop today. I will start machining on them tomorrow morning. I will also be finishing up the PTO housings.

I can not what to finish these parts. I need to get some sleep.
mark how much for just the pto housings for the nova to os lower? or will they take the os parts i have?

tk

mark how much for just the pto housings for the nova to os lower? or will they take the os parts i have?

tk
Terry, the only OS part that will work correctly with my PTO housings is the bearings. I only have enough housings for the complete PTO's sorrry.

tk
Terry, the only OS part that will work correctly with my PTO housings is the bearings. I only have enough housings for the complete PTO's sorrry.
ok how much are the complete pto setup then mark? and i think ill have good news come tues morning..i am keeping my fingers crossed if you know what i mean. thanks

tk

tk
ok how much are the complete pto setup then mark? and i think ill have good news come tues morning..i am keeping my fingers crossed if you know what i mean. thanks

tk

[sweet job bro/quote]

Just an update on the cranks and conversions guys. The cranks will be going out to get heat treated mid week. Then I will be grinding them next weekend and the following week. PTO conversions should be completed by then also. So I will contact all of you before I ship the cranks to see if you need PTO's.

Back