New Novarossi OB Cranks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update on the cranks and conversions guys. The cranks will be going out to get heat treated mid week. Then I will be grinding them next weekend and the following week. PTO conversions should be completed by then also. So I will contact all of you before I ship the cranks to see if you need PTO's.

Mark,

What size are the PTO's? Are they all 1.020 or did you make any 1.000 for the older motors.

Thanks,

TB

Update:

The cranks are at the heat treaters getting hardend. I will be shipping cranks within 14 day's. If you bought one of the 20 prepaid cranks with a free flywheel and need a PTO. Please let me know what style you need, OS or K&B. Theye are $100.00 Please make payment through Paypal or buy mail. If you need to mail payment send me a PM for my address. My Paypal account is leydes(@)aol.com take out the () and you have it correct.

Thank you,

Mark,

Sounds like you are making great progress. Put me down for (2) O.S. PTO's. Sent payment through PayPal.

Thanks,

Mike

I'll put some $ together for a PTO here too ,, I'll need a week before it gets sent.

(For The O.S. lower)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Guy's I am ready to start making some high quality NR OB cranks. The timing numbers will be as follows.

Close @65*

Open @210*

Duration of 215*.

I hate to have to ask this but. I do not have the cash to get this thing started on my own right now. So here is the deal. I need 20 prepaid orders to make this happen. And for those first 20 cranks sold. I will through in a free flywheel for each crank sold. It will take me approximately 6 weeks to complete the cranks and flywheels. As I am doing this between work and family If I can not get 20 prepaid orders I will not make any and refund everyone 100% of there money back guaranteed.

Price of each crank is $125.00 Please post here if you would like to be in on the first 20 cranks. If we get to 20. I will then PM each of you with my Paypal or address info.

I am also working on PTO's for NR to OS and K&B lower units.

Thank you,

Mark Leyde

NovaOBcrank1.jpg
i will take 2 right now and i will get back to you but need to know crank dia. 14mm

joe monohan

[email protected]

909-838-6158

Guy's I am grinding the OD of the cranks and PTO shafts now! They will be ready to ship vary soon. I can not wait to finish them up. I need to get cought up on sleep. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
just want to make sure i am on your mailing list for the ones that arent pre-paid... i want a crank and pto for lawless (k& B)

Here is the first completed conversion. I finished this one ahead of the rest just to check on the timing #'s.

NROBconversion.jpg

Back