• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW NEVER SEEN FUEL K 45 ENGINE HEADER AA PIPE COLLET speedmaster carb 21 ENGINE HAS BEEN SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
NEW K 45 4NGINE PIPE HEADER COLLET, ASKING $550.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48

WILL CONSIDER ANY REASONABLE OFF ERS SOLD, THANK YOU

Attachments

• DSC03540.JPG
    DSC03540.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03538.JPG
    DSC03538.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03542.JPG
    DSC03542.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I AM ALSO SELLING A NEW K45 WITH NEW AA PIPE, NEW SPEEDMASTER CARB AND AA45 PIPE HAS NEW HEADER ALSO, $550.00 SHIPPED LOWER 48

Attachments

• DSC03538.JPG
    DSC03538.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC03540.JPG
    DSC03540.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello Gary,
I received my engines, headers etc. but did not receive the 2 New AA pipes, they are being sent separately.?

If you have a tracking # so i can get vision that would be great.

Thank you
Kent

Jeff,
I never made this purchase with any special expectations on the delivery time, I'm sure it will get here. Is the communication the best ?,, no not really.
If for some reason it doesn't, then that'll be a different story.

Until then.......

Kent, I count 3 comments you posted without any answer before you received your goods. Did Gary PM those answers? From this side it looks like he is ignoring your questions.
Mike

February 23rd is the last contact made
in a PM
yes, i will do that, and they will ship on thursday as i just had open heart surgery and had dr's app., yesterday ans today
Gary thank you for the response, I'll wait for the tracking number, I hope all is well ,please take care of yourself.

Back