• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW NEVER SEEN FUEL K 45 ENGINE HEADER AA PIPE COLLET speedmaster carb 21 ENGINE HAS BEEN SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry, missed packing them, I will get them shipped
Gary ,
This relationship has started on a sour note and is getting old....as am I.
We are on three (3) weeks of complete silence.
I just want the items I paid for.
I am running low on patients.

You know these engines I purchased from you are very loud and kinda run like crap without pipes on them. :(

Kent

Gary ,
This relationship has started on a sour note and is getting old....as am I.
We are on three (3) weeks of complete silence.
I just want the items I paid for.
I am running low on patients.

You know these engines I purchased from you are very loud and kinda run like crap without pipes on them. :(

Kent
Response via PM received

Response via PM received
sorry i am trying to get things done, not to long ago I had a triple by pass, makes it hard to do things when I want to, not supposed to drive, they do not want me to bump something and have the air bag hit me in the chest and damage what has been done
Gary,
I'm aware of your situation from your prior posts, obviously you had no problem getting the first package out , I expect you to do the same with this one please ,..there are many options you have such as packaging them and having the a postal service pick them up.

I expect to see them in the mail this week please

Gary,
I'm aware of your situation from your prior posts, obviously you had no problem getting the first package out , I expect you to do the same with this one please ,..there are many options you have such as packaging them and having the a postal service pick them up.

I expect to see them in the mail this week please
And once again another week goes by, very sad Gary....

Kent I have one of these in my box it's been cut a little but if Gary doesn't come through you can have it just pay shipping
Thanks Jeff,
I appreciate and I may take you up on it .... may have been lost in the tornado, he may still come up with them:confused:
He got me for 2 pipes, I have 45 pipes just don't have one for the .21.

Kent

Last edited:
Kent, what type of .21 pipe are you looking for… I might have something I can send ya’
Hello Frank,

Thank you, I do appreciate the offer,
I have both the CMB vac and k21. but using vac in a project and haven't purchase a carb for the k engine yet.

Let me know what you have ..Im sure we can make a trade for it.:)

Kent

Back