Need help with a 1/6 Turbine Build Anyins

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Kinney

I am putting a JetCat SMP5 in a 1/6 scale hydroplane. Unfortunately when you order everything it comes with minimal instructions. I want to bench test the engine before installing.

Sorry hit the send button before I was ready.
The engine can either be started on propane or Kerosene. I have the kerosene igniter installed but the GSU Mini wont let me change it from propane start to kerosene. If anyone know anything about this type of setup please let me know.

Thanks

Sorry I can't help you . How did you find one of those engines? From the German website they discontinued the SPM5. Very cool setup. Good luck

You could make it fit but it would be tight to fit all the electronics and a 40 ounce fuel tank.

You could make it fit but it would be tight to fit all the electronics and a 40 ounce fuel tank.
Just my 2 cents worth if you get nothing on here I suggest you try some of the jet plane guys around. They are well up on this. I had some issues with a king turbine made one call to a plane club , took it to them and presto in five minutes it was away .

try the dutch xtreme forum or the german forum there are a few guys who fly these boats.

Back