Need help to find some pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any one have a Program from the 1996 or 1998 race in Kelowna??

maybe there is a pic in there still looking

Thanks Rick

I have a 96 program but nothing in it on the molson. There is a black boat called the Jackhammer in there....nothing else except a tentative entry list but not exactly correct from what I remember.

Here is a pic from the 96 program....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rob that is the 1996 Molson jack hammer. So now I know I need a 1998 program for the Miss Molson

this hydro is Black yellow and red. Thanks again Rob for taking the time to look :D I sent you a e-mail Rob

Thanks Rick

Rick,

I don't believe the hull in Duck's program photo is the MHR 9302. Master Hull Roster (MHR) says: "1999- Single ram wing created & adjustable front wing added". It looks more like the original '91 - '93 T-Plus which was MHR 8200. I'm thinking the hull in the pic was more of a display hull. First time I've seen this Jack Hammer paint scheme. Attached pic shows the 9302 in the foreground 8200 just beyond in San Diego pit 1993 CHEERS !!! Bob

Rick,

I don't believe the hull in Duck's program photo is the MHR 9302. Master Hull Roster (MHR) says: "1999- Single ram wing created & adjustable front wing added". It looks more like the original '91 - '93 T-Plus which was MHR 8200. I'm thinking the hull in the pic was more of a display hull. First time I've seen this Jack Hammer paint scheme. Attached pic shows the 9302 in the foreground 8200 just beyond in San Diego pit 1993 CHEERS !!! Bob
The hydro in the program does not look like mine. I have a 54" MHZ hydro they call it the Trendwest so when I looked it up it said it was Hull 9302 can some one look at this hull and tell me if it is close to Hull 9302??. I think the miss molson is just the T-plus with molson decals. It sure is hard to find pics of this hydro

still looking and thanks for all the help

Rick

The Jack Hammer is a repainted Winston Eagle hull, meaning it's not either of the 1993 U-2 hulls. The cowl, canopy and tiplets look to be the same as on the Winston Eagle Lobster boat after it was rebuilt.

The Jack Hammer is a repainted Winston Eagle hull, meaning it's not either of the 1993 U-2 hulls. The cowl, canopy and tiplets look to be the same as on the Winston Eagle Lobster boat after it was rebuilt.
Thanks I would like to see the Miss Molson if I could I thought some one in the north west would have one :( one day it will be :D

Rick

"Still looking for the 1998 U-2 Miss Molson"

Hey Rick,

I believe that ship has sailed. CHEERS !!! Bob

Back