My Sport 20 build for the 2016 season! "Whiplash"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CMB Valvola is a strong engine when set up right.Thats what I run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

It's all in the fit of the piston and sleeve and if the bearing bores for the crank shaft is 90 deg to the bore for the liner.

Well i fired the boat up today its officially finished/built! Now time to get it on the water and start getting a setup on it!

Thanks Kris! I plan to get it out this week and tweak on it some more. Its been a fun project that's still in the works.

Adam

What prop are you running.
In that video im not sure what was on it. Was just a video i had on my cell phone from us out running the boat for the first few times adjusting things as we went changing props etc. For the whole 2 hrs we got to mess with it and 3 other boats lol. We didn't have much time so it was a scramble. But ill get it worked out and let ya know what prop i settle on Dave!

Some more footage on my whiplash build. 3rd time ive taken it out and testing a turn fin Brian Blazer made for me was trying to get it adjusted here... got some work to do there. Still being soft on the needle for the fresh piston and sleeve. Then i will be doing some more work to the current engine that's in it as well as other things ... At that point i wont be able to show you all anymore vids... Don't want you to see whats coming.... Good or bad!!
default_laugh.png
J/K

I hope you all enjoy the videos of the project. The build has been a fun learning experience for me so far!

https://youtu.be/O7ma_YmdZcQ

Adam

Looks good.It will be interesting to see how it runs with the new Gen 2 blazer sport 20.

Back