My new NX 320

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not taking any sides here, but i had 3 posts "disappear" in the past 2 days. Harmless stuff like how much & what type oil i use in my gas boats. They posted, i read them a few hours later. Next morning, POOF- gone??? Maybe nothing has been cleaned up, just sayin'. Sorry to chime in, off topic on your thread rene. BTW, your boat looks good. Just need to tighten it up a little, & keep the speed

Thats true Robin. The disappearing posts keep me pulling my hair out. By the time you respond, negative or positive, the post you are responding to disappears!!!!

default_wacko.png

It is kind of sad that the last two years in gas class at the WTC only one heat in each race has someone placed third. Not what I would call a definitive test for any boat when only 1 or 2 boats finish a heat. Look at the results. 3 boats scored a heat win, two had 2 heat wins. 7 boats in 2012 and 2 thirds awarded. 2014 Greg Rowe had the fastest boat, Buddy's handled the best and Ron out drove them both. Much to do about nothing here.

Mic
Lol. You gotta love Mic.

One last thing in Renes thread then I am done...I am only negative about someone selling untested and un raced hulls at a premium prive just because he had had a hull or 2 be VERY successful, people seem to forget about the duds.

I am all for new hulls on the lake, I REALLY look forward to racing a THOR or the new line of ML tunnels, it can only be a good thing for the hobby to have options.

I know I have put my money where my mouth is, I have not asked for a single cent for any of my hulls I have built and sent overseas for testing in different hands.

Well Kris this is why I started this thread, This boat and motor is really untested at the time I posted it,We all need options in this hobby. I guess if we all buy Thor kits we will win(not).. Every boat I have ran takes time and patience to set up properly, Lots of hours at the pond testing and I test a lot.

Rene

Rene, I think you should rename this thread "The Ron Shaw Awards Show (and my new NX 320)"...O my G!!

-K

Well Kris this is why I started this thread, This boat and motor is really untested at the time I posted it,We all need options in this hobby. I guess if we all buy Thor kits we will win(not).. Every boat I have ran takes time and patience to set up properly, Lots of hours at the pond testing and I test a lot.Rene
That's right...AMEN!

-K

What you are getting from the boat looks Great Rene, new motor while you are at it also!

Mikes boats look like they have come a long way which is great. He has really good looking kits and I hope a few more get on the water over here (or there) so i can beat them :)

Kris's FE tunnel Shane drove did look pretty good on the water, but don't tell our Aussie Andy Green I said that!!!....lol

Rene, what was the reasoning behind you blocking the outlet on the header? I have one of these and was planning on using it as part of the shaft oiling system

Rene, what was the reasoning behind you blocking the outlet on the header? I have one of these and was planning on using it as part of the shaft oiling system
Hi Wayne, What was happening was at WOT I was loosing tank pressure and in turn leaning out the motor, I never had that problem until now.

Rene

Mike my first race is next weekend (5-17). I will be doing some more testing this weekend.

Rene

Look forward to the results Rene

Shhh Rodney...not my thread remember haha

This boat (ML320) should be good for rougher race water and a mod motor...that is my next project ;-)

Back