My new NX 320

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh so i will see some new ML boats over here soon then Wayne? You get all the toys haha

A little birdie said a certain hull is at the builders right now tho!!
default_smile.png

Rene,

Whatever was said who cares your boat looks sweet, rides killer, and is getting faster every weekend. I love the videos make me jealous I cant test as much as you. Keep up the thread some of us do enjoy it truly.

Beau

Hi Guys, Here is a short vid of us running in a little pond. Our test pond is full of weeds right now.

Good talking to you yesterday Rene. Thanks so much for sharing your setup info with me. I am sure as my customers get their builds done they will really be able to benefit getting their base setups done and out on the water. Keep up the good work and good luck at the first race! Mike

Rene,

Better get that new prop on and get the weeds out of the way I want to see her scream in a new video.

Beau

Rene, just got the email you sent with the two videos from this weekends race. I know Brian was racing his Woodstuff 32 against you, and you won...but Brian's luck is soon changing...haha...I got his build done, finally, over the weekend...Here is a sneek peek! I added the stumble pad changes you recommended to his as well. Post up the videos!

20140602_062212_zpsb1154d11.jpg

20140602_062156_zps2f26de5b.jpg

20140531_164043_zps596264cc.jpg

HaHa Mike.Yes those are the vids we only had 2 boats so we made it a test day and had fun doing it.

Rene

Back